LEDSeedz Strains and Seed drop info

LEDseeds are you based out of united states?

1 Like

Would it be possible to get the parents of Erotic City? That purple patterning is eye catching for sure.

1 Like

Yes

Erotic city is a line of 5 different strains I am currently making with a male who is an F5 Grand Daddy Purple. The pics in the other thread are of four different Buckeye Purple females that I am trying to decide on for making a pure purple strain.

10 Likes

I keep checking the Buckeye Purps. pics. They are beautiful. I posted here to not crowd the pictures i hope you don’t mind. :grin:

4 Likes

@bozrdang This thread has the info you asked for in post one.

Strawberry Cream was originally started with Bubba, and it has bred through a couple of times to get to where it is now, Just due to me using F3’s and F4’s all the way through my projects allows me to keep things pretty consistent, so you’re not going to get a ton a phenos, and the bubba breeds true and gives you that down the back of the neck relief.

@Yooper63 is running some as we speak, and should be able to show everyone just how true the phenos are and their similarity. There is one pheno through that just stands out I call Strawberry Jam.

Goes killer with a nice glass of red wine.

Few pics

17 Likes

Available exclusively at Grow Legal

10 Likes

Just when I’ve already shot my wad… I find out about this sale… lol

5 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day of the 420 sale. I am also still doing the buy 2 get one free “breeders choice” while supplies last.

Also, if you have any questions about a specific strain please be sure to ask. It has been asked which one of my strains I would suggest for pain, and I am steering people towards the Strawberry Cream as it is very Bubba dominant. It also has a very unique Strawberry smell and flavor.

Happy 420 guys and gals!

PJ

8 Likes

Same to you Master PJ, thanks.

Hpp420!

1 Like

another 420 sale! :+1: I’ve got a question - all the strains look so good to me - which would you say is the highest yielder? Starfighter???

3 Likes

Starfighter would be closer to the bottom tbh. Street outlaw does real well but all of them are about the same. I do try and stick with strains that are 63 days and lower. The street outlaw BX to looks to be finishing around 50-ish days

6 Likes

Cool 420 sale! Thanks @LED_Seedz. Four packs dropped in the cart and a lighter wallet a bit later, looking forward to replicate the OGers success!

Starfighter F4, Dianna 75, Street Outlaw F2BX1, Bodhi Tree

Any more info. on the Dianna 75 genetics that you are able to share?

5 Likes
6 Likes

:sob: I didn’t understand how to get to 20 without words.

4 Likes

!!! Excellent !!!

via grow-legal.com

11 Likes

Sweet man! NICE NICE NICE

4 Likes

For the Purple lovers, available today from the Erotic City line are “Sexy M.F.” and “Darling Nikki” at the only spot to get the LEDSeedz brand.

There will be three additional crosses to the Granddaddy Purple male released soon, and in the coming month or so a list of Pure Durban hybrids.

Also while supplies last I am still doing the buy two get one deal.

Lastly we will be offering a Erotic City collector pack featuring all 5 strains at a reduced price. More on that soon.

Thanks for your support and all the great feedback!

16 Likes

I need you to reserve one of this for me please. And i already ordered my two of the Erotic City line strains you just released. I won’t be a tester, but i will post on my own thread about this grows, as always.

HppHrvst :robot:

4 Likes

Definitely will be getting that collector pack as well. Can never have too many seeds!

4 Likes

In my case, will never have too many seeds… Not only because of those i buy but also because of those i will be making.

Crosses, crosses and more crosses!

HppHrsvt :robot:

5 Likes