LEDSeedz Strains and Seed drop info

@LED_Seedz ( P.J. ) bud ,
Can you give me a nudge in the right direction on which strain/s of yours that i have , good for sleep and pain outta; Bohdi Tree, ( Strawberry C- i know is good for that), Kimbo Kush, St Outlaw f2 is nice and I’ll be taking the cutting/clone a week or two longer but a really nice smoke) , and 9lb hammer x Starfighter .
Any that aren’t sedating ( if taken when most amber.?)
Any plans for a pure indica or Afghanica in the future…?
TIA , any info on my strains appreciated mate.

Gaz

2 Likes

That one sounds like it will KO you with one hit :punch::sleeping:

3 Likes

You pretty much have it covered. Strawberry C would be my #1 pick followed by the Street Outlaw. The others will lean a bit more Sativa although I have not tried the Bodhi Tree personally.

As we speak.
:wink:

3 Likes

So I take it legalcanada is the only way to get these seeds?

I wanna give your genetics a go

2 Likes

As of today yes. I have emailed him as of today to see if I can get some feedback as to what’s going on.

I’ll update as soon as I have some info.

5 Likes

I know it’s not on your list, but having just tested the Diamonds and Pearls, I would definitaly suggest it for a narcotic, sleepy, type high.

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz this Citrus Freeze at 15 days in flower… so this is what growing them right looks Like? Hahaha

12 Likes

Can’t say I have ever seen them run that squat. Guessing you have them in a very small container to be able to pull that off?

This is what I am used to seeing.

:wink:

10 Likes

Anything ever come of this? Seems like these are unicorn strains

3 Likes

The link in the OP seems to be dead and google it’s turning up much. How about a new link? I’d like to support a fellow OGer.

Thanks,

Fr0g_D

3 Likes

Yes on Nov. 18th a post was made in my “Inside LEDSeedz” thread. That was when I found out as well.

Few weeks later I was having heart surgery and the last thing I was going to do was look for a new vendor. My January is quite busy and I have another four strains that are a little behind in getting out to testers but I will be back once I am 100% ready to be committed in finding someone reputable I feel comfortable with.

13 Likes

Let us know when you do. Would like to pick up a few packs to sort through. Hope heart surgery went well

6 Likes

Any CBD strains comming? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not at this time no.

2 Likes

I hope you’re doing well.

5 Likes

Good luck with the recovery.
Any plans of releasing your Grass Fire OG?

4 Likes

Thank you brother!

Thank you as well and Yes Grass fire OG has passed the testing phase and will be released.

9 Likes

@toastyjakes if you wouldn’t mind will you please close down this thread. I will be making a new thread very soon with website information as well as drops coming soon. Not wanting to get anyone confused by old information.

Thank you!

PJ

2 Likes