3 Likes

Good to hear, thank you!

2 Likes

Can you be a bit more specific?

1 Like

Ah haā€¦

via grow-legal.com

5 Likes

Look what showed upā€¦ Granddaddy Purple spread his polen on Crazy Bitch and Delirious has arrivedā€¦

11 Likes

You lucky devil. Getting all five of the new crosses. Iā€™m a little jealous lol. My tester pack should be in the mailbox as I type.

6 Likes

When your part of the breeders inner circle of friends DnH the perks are good broā€¦ :peace:

6 Likes

Thank the maker, I didnā€™t get the crazy bitchā€™s kids. I got Diamonds and Pearls. Fire up the thread, Iā€™m dunking these babies tonight!

8 Likes

Dammit manā€¦i wish those were in my handsā€¦thats got to be a very awsome mixā€¦love it love it love it.:sunglasses:

5 Likes
3 Likes

9 Collector packs will be made and dropped this Friday at Noon Eastern time. Details will be available at legal-grow.com

9 Likes

Hey guys been crazy busy and forgot to come in today and mention the 9 Collectors packs were released today. This will also be the only way one can get the Diamonds and Pearls cross as it is very limited and there just isnā€™t anything left after these were made.

Cheers,
PJ

7 Likes

I had already ordered the two prior packs, and now got the 5 packs coming!

Plus the 2+1 offer on the prior order, that means i am getting 8 seedpacks WOOHOO!

3 Likes

Starting to moveā€¦

2 Likes

You even been to Costa bro? I think you would like it. And we have similar tastes on things! LOL

I like blondes with big boobs and i hope you like brunnettes tho! So we donā€™t conflict.

1 Like

Haha, I wish. Maybe looking to retire there one day. Always heard good things. Buy an avocado farm or something, gotta get out of tech (but it pays well).

Not to worry, I have my lovely Russian brunette by my side. :yum:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry man! I didnā€™t mean to say weā€™d go whoring or somethingā€¦ HAHHAHAHA

2 Likes

Sexy over here!

via grow-legal.com

5 Likes

Just as an FYI 6 of the 9 collectors packs are gone, so if you are waiting best of luck.

5 Likes

If anyone has had any issues reaching @legalcanada about obtaining our brand, please let me know by PM and I will try and sort something out for you.

Thank you,
PJ

4 Likes