LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

:laughing: :joy: :grin:

4 Likes

i haven’t really put much thought in it myself, i was planning on popping all and flowering all at the same time to hopefully fill my tent. i had 5 plants this round and feel 6 would have filled it out better, 10 vegged a little shorter would work great too. but i think this tent has become an LED seedz tent so i’ll keep cloning and flowering them until i test the next one :smiley: cause i’m sure this will be :fire:

i also plan on keeping all males and eventually flowering them in a separate tent

5 Likes

By the end of this post you’ll think I’m certifiably crazy. Absolutely bonkers. Off my rocker, with a few loose screws and a bum kicker…
And you’d be absolutely right, but damn if I don’t get results!.. (Failure is a result. :grin: )

It’s been a week (or two?) and the soil should be getting into gear by now, so it’s time to get these seeds wet. @LegalCanada chocolate milk obsession reminded me that cocoa powder has five times the potassium of bananas, so I threw in a cup of small-batch organic Peruvian to the thirty gallons of soil. If we’re being completely honest I also made a shake with a cup of cocoa powder, four bananas, and two liters of milk, and shared some of that with the soil too. Lmao.

The goal is water only for the entire grow though I’ll gladly wait on them hand and foot if needed. Without a soil test a little mysticism is in order, so I used the ancient and irrefutable art of reading tea leaves.

You brew your water, and when it’s hot you dump the tea leaves right in with a fat scoop of soil. When you’re done drinking the cup you “read” the leaves in the cup and they’ll tell you exactly what your soil needs.

This cup pretty clearly says we’re on the right track. You see it, right?.. You don’t see it?.. Oh…
… Oh well, we’ll just have to wait and see than.

The seeds are fricken walnuts.

Six of them were dropped in a vial of glacial water from Alaska that’s always cold, but it was advised that this plan was a dumb one, so they were quickly evacuated to some plain old, high quality H2O.

Will update in the morning when these ladies take off their coats.

16 Likes

You just made my night!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the trees. :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Haven’t even started yet and the post man made it harder #onlythestrongsurvive 5 left…

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that dude, I blame the five seeds that are left for the murder. I say you Water-board them, bury em alive, and give them a couple months to think about what they’ve done before you hang them till dead! Lol
I almost caused the deaths of a bunch of them while in transport, slipping on ice and landing right on the package. I was so sure they were done for.

6 Likes

umm five will be the magic umber now.

4 Likes

Look at it this way @argo945- at least you will know for sure that you’re not over on plant count!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

That had me laughing so hard. IT HURT!!!

Reminded me of this picture below too…lol

11 Likes

I finally broke the seal on my pack of seeds after seeing what happened to Argo’s pack. Whew…I’m good. I have 16 healthy looking beans.

My current flowering plants have been in 12/12 for 2 weeks now. I will be popping these test bean in about another week so the flower tent will have room by the time they are vegged up.

8 Likes

How some people got there job never ceases to amaze me. Who puts a bubble mailer through a sorter from an LED company.

There’s a rocket scientist born every day I tell ya.

10 Likes

The first seed broke soil right around 72 hours.

7 Likes

Whoop Whoop I’m officially behind. can’t wait to see what this brings

3 Likes

What’s a couple weeks out of a three month veg anyway? I’m not sure if you’re being modest but dude, your setup is tight. I’mma need that ten to fifteen day headstart so you don’t outpace me. Lmfao

Ganjajuanas that sleeping tiger, people start to forget he’s creeping and then BAM, he is blowing the scene up with them pics that get your keyboards wet.

6 Likes

My current flowering plants are 16 days 12/12. I should have baby pics by Christmas day or shortly after. I will keep popping in a participating in the thread so y’all won’t think I have bailed or been hit by a bus.

7 Likes

All six seeds made it above ground yesterday. They were placed in the soil equidistant from each other, but a couple of them had other plans.

9 Likes

Shuffled over when watered?

Nice healthy looking sprouts.

99%

2 Likes

I place them deeper in the soil than usually recommended, because the humidity is so low here in the winter that I worry they’ll have trouble losing their seed cap, if it’s still on when they break the surface. I think this gave them a little more leeway in where exactly they popped up thru the surface

3 Likes

Humidity or not, this is a great way to avoid helmet head.

4 Likes