LEDSeedz Team #2 -- 9LB Hammer x Starfighter

The girls are looking beautiful. I’ve got so many great pictures of the top of my soil with these funny little bright green blurs in the foreground. Not so many pics of the babies.

This second one looks to be in a hot spot, since the rest have no crinkle in their leaves.

And one of the Lima beans crushed and mixed into the soil for K apparently made it thru unscathed

I’ll have to label each plant soon for easy identification

9 Likes

It looks like were off and running Nice.Have a Merry Christmas

5 Likes

I should have some baby pics within a few days. Excited here!

5 Likes

Temperature fluctuations early led me to worry that damping off would leave me with less than a full set of six to show. The air intake was adjusted, and at seventy two hours in the soil when only one seed had popped I started six more seeds. And pampered them! Funny thing is these girls are tough, only one seed fell ill out of six that were unintentionally cold-stressed, and the pampered six are on point.

Of Note: nearly identical seedlings at day~7, and still too small to affix labels, so here’s a couple random pictures. They’ll get more structured as the plants gain individuality.

(Hotspot girl working through some things)

9 Likes

Boom! We are up and running. Nice W.Farms . I am going to put my 5 to swimming tonight. hoping for all to pop. I am only allowed 3 in veg and three in flower so I am on the edge with 1/2 falling out due to sex it might be two. (5 seeds survived a postal sorting machine) I might drop a couple more just to have 3 for sure. I know i can fill a tent with one. soaking some starter cubes as we speak and cleaning the trays. Rock on!!!

7 Likes

I started 8 seeds Christmas night (Monday). No babies yet tonight but i expect to see green by the weekend.

6 Likes

Oh yea now we getting the team vibe / energy up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5x 9 lb hammer x starfighter droped.
,Only two sank to the bottom after a 24 hr soak all went into cubes crossing my fingers. I started two blue dream x chocolate trip to hedge my low starting count by two. we wait…

Happy New year.

7 Likes

I have babies coming up.

Filled 8-16oz cups with 50/50 Promix/FFOF. Wet with 6.5pH water with seaweed extract @ 1ts:gal ratio. Let the cups drain for a day and put the seeds straight from the pack into the soil at 10pm CST Christmas night.

Both #4 and #5 popped up yesterday at 5 days after planting. #2 popped up and spread it’s leaves today. #1, #6 and #7 have just broke ground today and still have their seed hats on. No sign from #8 yet, but I’m sure she will show!

The seedling are about 18" under a small 55w x2 u-tube T5 fixture. I have them on a heat mat since the weather is about to be COLD for the next week. It was 70s here Christmas eve and day. Only got up to 31 today and will only get up to mid 30s all week with lows in the teens. Weather is a factor in my grow room since it is in the crawl space of my house.

Mother Nature: “You can’t have four season in one week.”
Alabama: “Hold My Beer”

So grateful to @LED_Seedz for this opportunity. This was right on time for me as my current AK47 pheno has about played out on me. Looking forward to some new flavors for my arsenal!

I’m off to the New Years Eve gig tonight. We gonna rock the house!

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

~Ganja

12 Likes

Break a string! :guitar:

99%

5 Likes

No one broke a string and I didn’t break a drumstick. It went great. Large crowd and we even got a bonus from the door money. That is rare.

Checked the seedling when I got home. I have 6 up with leaves open, one helmet head and #8 cup still no sign of movement.

4 Likes

That is the show biz way of wishing you a good show.

Good luck with your grow.

5 Likes

I live in perpetual Overgrow Like Prison.

~

I also teach music (Upright Bass) at the local University.

All things music I like! :musical_score:

Would enjoy whatever you share!

99%

4 Likes

Thank you for the updates! Looking forward to the progress in 2018.

Happy New Year guys!

8 Likes

That last seed popped on day 7 after planting. I have the heat pad on under them, but temps are still lower than I like for seedlings. I think I will turn the 600HPS on in the flower tent through the cold snap the next few days for extra heat under there.

DAMMIT MAN!

6 Likes

I feel ya brother. I let most of my L. garlic’s die last week not paying close enough attention to them and it’s been in the teens and single digits for a couple of weeks.

Hopefully you just add a lil bit of stress and they pull through just fine.

5 Likes

There are currently eleven little girls in the tub, twelve if you count the nameless Lima bean. Training has already begun on a few of them, to ensure everyone gets equal light, tho Kate is still a little shaded, and Joanne showed up fashionably late to the party.

Of Note: Three have pink/purple stems, eight green.

In no particular order we have, Anne.

Emily (Lizzie in the background)

Charlotte

Joanne

Mary in green (and Kate in purple)

Kate

Lois

Crystal in purple (Cindy in green)

Cindy

Lizzie in purple

Madonna (The Firstborn)

8 Likes

Day four one is up i see one trying and 3 still sitting there. I am sure the Post office did most of these in, we wait.

10 Likes

It’s cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in Texas too! Been below 20 since NYE. Thawing this week and the shed tent should be ready to go. Should be a stellar peach crop but caused a delay in dunkin’ the beans. Hopefully our last deep freeze this year.

1 Like

We just getting started.