LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

What does this mean? :slight_smile: Not exactly sure :smiley:

3 Likes

Then reread it, it says plainly he grows circles around most grows i have seen, he is talented, a pro…never spoke about you or your grows…just was replying to …"Wow 16 days since you flipped them to 12/12? If so then they bloom reeeeeealy fast " …what an odd thing to say brother, thats all…so was asking for you to clarify just what that meant?

Now with that being said, I have commented fully on this and am moving on. :peace:

1 Like

When I flower a plant from seed that has not shown any signs of sex, I count day 1 once I see a pistil. Clones from the day they go into flower. It has been 16 days since she threw the first pistil. Took almost a week 12/12 for that to happen. Peace OG.

P.S mom on this cross is an under or right at 60 days and done. Most of the startfighter crosses will be about the same.

6 Likes

Wtf? I didnt want it to look negatively or something… Its not cool… :frowning: I was Just saying that I Have never seen such a Frosty plants after only 16 days in flower…thats all.

And I still dont get the part about the circles… What does it mean that He grows circles around most of his grows?

Just asking. No need to see this as something offensive :frowning:

4 Likes

If this stays a discussion with no hatred i will leave it here. If it gets heated i will take it to the Sharktank. Have fun. :grin:
@Kraven and @Fisch

3 Likes

They look so good.:yum:. Mechelle x

2 Likes

why on earth would it get heated brother? I see no anger here on either part, we are simply trying to communicate well thats all…

2 Likes

Perfect, i am just covering the bases. I am all for communication heated or otherwise, i just want everything in its place. :grin:

1 Like

Oh man, that was not my intent, wasn’t really trying to cause you grief so much as sorta give ya a stiff poke, but it seems my humor sorta missed its mark…I’ll chalk that one up to me…but no harm no foul brother.

I can see how we misunderstood each other, your exclamation of surprise sorta hit me like you thought he might be using alternate facts, and my buddy OG is prolly one of the most kinda and generous people I know…and really really honest…so in a poking way i sorta pressed you about your statement, but sure didn’t mean to cause you to feel funny brother and for that i do applogize.

I used this saying as a slang term, this should explain it ok.

Run [grow] circles around someone

run [grow] circles around someone. Fig. to outrun or outdo someone. (Alludes to someone who runs fast enough to run in circles around a competitor and still win the race.) John is a much better racer than Mary.

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling right along here day 18 she is putting on some flower and no stakes as of yet, looks like she can hold her own, but they are on standby. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Looking very nice. Thanks for the love brother!

4 Likes

Looking nice doll x Mechelle x

4 Likes

Found one more male so that leaves eight plants in the tent all together. A couple more are starting to show, and there is one confirmed female thus far. Now for some construction time in the new flower room. Deuces

11 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Moving along her day 20 of flower. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Rolling along seems I cant feed her enough. She is rock’n on day 22 of flower, the colas are filling looking like she will put on some weight. Peace OG.

14 Likes

Still haven’t transplanted but they are doing alright. I think I’m going to run 3 gallon fabric pots this go around.

13 Likes

There really good . Mechelle x☺

3 Likes

Day 24 for Street Outlaw #7 just cruising along, just can’t seem to catch up on the food department, but the buds are looking spectacular. Peace OG.

11 Likes

Howdy,

I am still not keeping these girls well fed enough. They’ve got more than I’m pushing out… see above for proof. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Yeah these look like the can handle some more Nitrogen, but the flower and budset are doing very well. Day 26 of flower here, Peace OG.

11 Likes