LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Just finished up potting the plants today. Still in veg with not room left in the tent. Man I can’t wait to bloom these things!

13 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Plugging right along here, day 28 of flower, Peace OG.

11 Likes

That’s a awful lot of pistol die off. Any chance you have some pollen floating from something? Not thinking we should be seeing this at 28 days.

What’s all that white stuff everywhere?
:popcorn:

4 Likes

There looking brilliant doll. Mechelle x

3 Likes

Do you think they are dead? It looks To me like they are Ok but Have some colour in them. Maybe some Natural coloration? :slight_smile:

Great grow @OG1969! :muscle: I Hope I will Have such a Frosty plants some day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess, it could be Hippy Slayer, but was pretty sure I got them all. Will double check her again and see if I missed something. But the pistils on the othwr girls look fine?
OG

4 Likes

First thing I thought about was CRAZY BITCH…

4 Likes

Plants, in veg, hanging out.

11 Likes

Big salami coming :smiley: they look great! :muscle: Are you thinking about removing lower branches to keep them nice and tall? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Not male flowers that I could find on Hippy Slayer. Duct Tape #1 had a few, found when trimming. No seeds found on that while trimming. And the other plants aren’t dying off. 30 days flower 37 or 38 days 12/12. Peace OG

10 Likes

Yeah, you can see quite a bit of leafage on the bottom portion due to me waiting a long time to transplant. That’s all going to go.

5 Likes

Lovely plants , mechelle x

2 Likes

Hello all, day 33 of flower here, have 2 rooted clones of this one. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Looks so good doll x Mechelle x

3 Likes

Day 35 of flower. Peace OG.

10 Likes

Quite the looker. I know it’s very early, but have you looked at the trics at all?

4 Likes

No but after checking the pictures I will tomorrow she already looks cloudy. Total days 12/12 are about 42 and about 35 since flowers were seen so who knows she may be in the home stretch. OG

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. 37 days flower on this gal. Peace OG.

10 Likes

Looking amazing! Very nice work.

4 Likes

Not going to to be able to post any pictures this week. I’ll be home from Colorado Saturday. @OG1969 your plants are looking amazing! Peace all.

4 Likes