LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Hello all, Hope you and your gardens are doing well.

thanks brother, I try to keep all the ladies happy. Day 39 for this gal. Peace OG.

6 Likes

very nice @OG1969 … skills and genetics are showing big time on this one…

3 Likes

Really ready for the clone to be ready for flower. See if I can’t get a little cleaner run on her.

4 Likes

Of my plants do even a 30% of what you’re would be more than AMAZING doll for me . My ex as was all like yours etc , just more mileage n been doing it fo over 6 years.that was probs why . But , I’ve done a few really good ones myself . For about 2 years now but new stuff about it before I started reading etc about it . OH goood place for help , support n or just checking .watever. Even just a wee chat . Brilliant place to be as Mechelle x :blush::slight_smile::grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, you just have to do it and learn. Being a chef it is just like cooking, find what works for you from all the info and advise, use what you can and grow on.

Day 41 for #7 today, starting to get a little swelling from this gal. Peace OG

10 Likes

Couldn’t resist taking a few shots while she was getting fed, day 42.
Peace OG.

12 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Getting back to my normal picture day. Still swelling and smelling of an earthy coffee, with something sweet, will try and get a better description. Day 43 of flower day 50 12/12.
Peace OG

12 Likes

She is a fast one OG. Appropriately named…

2 Likes

She looks like a firey redhead to me! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking so nice and frosty. Good luck .Mechelle x

2 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling right along here 45 days flower, 52 total days 12/12.
Peace OG.

13 Likes

Man @OG1969 your flat out crushing this man, nice job on some :evergreen_tree: :fire:

3 Likes

Back from vacation and the plants are in full beast mode. Pretty excited with how well the transplant went, the plants sure seem happy. Putting the finishing touches on the new grow room this week. Yeeeeew!

7 Likes

I am going to tack on here. My other test did not go well seeds crushed in the post started 5 4 came up all boys so i missed the LED seedz test boat. so I am trying again. gonna drop some Street Outlaw and try again.

Top drip rockwool and gh 3-part off the bottle these will be flowering in the hot months. I am going to be running a sealed room with co2 lets see if i can get some over the finish line.

I am opening the seeds right now lets see what i find. All good and a lovey color this is starting off better already . The stowaway is onboard and posting now look out

i am going to be dropping 6 as i can only flower 3 at a time. doing a three month veg so i might buy a genetic sex testing kit or two so i don’t have a repeat from last time but it is statistically unlikely.

lets go.

Have a good one.

11 Likes

I’d like to understand your thought process and vegging a plan for three months when they can not get not much bigger than 3 feet in your grow space? Or are these going to go outdoors?

I can start and finish this strain in 80 to 83 days consistently.

6 Likes

Very beautiful flowers!!!

2 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Rolling along here getting closer to the finish. Nothing amber yet but milky/cloudy all over. Day 47 of flower. Peace OG.

12 Likes

You should name that cut “The Flash” @OG1969 she sure is a pretty, speedy girl!

4 Likes

They’re looking brilliant now their whiter than ever x Mechelle

3 Likes

I am still a bit lost after the cops were here a year ago. i like growing a good tray of smaller spikes. under standing that more turns equals more weed but higher plant numbers. I am now trying to find my place growing larger plants while i liked my harvest last time i looked at the time taken and i was not thrilled at the time spent. i understand that the sweet spot under the lights is only so deep and time is something i never get back. Thanks for the nudge to think a bit differently i am trying to get in a good rotation so i am still working on my new 3 in veg and 3 in flower routine.

3 Likes