LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

What about a 21 to 23 day stagger on plants going into flower? Would give 3 weeks for clones to get some growth before going in. Harvest evry 3 weeks.
Peace OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 49 flower(56 total days 12/12) thinking we are getting close, will scope her tomorrow and see what she looks like. Peace OG.

14 Likes

Mmmmmmmmm loving these pics! :grinning:

4 Likes

My goodness I want that in my cab.

4 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Doing okay here, really having issues with camera’s as of late. Dropped my favorite camera, backup camera now says shutting down to avoid over heating. So pics are not what they usually are, my apologies. Day 51 of flower, 58 days total 12/12. Just waiting for a little amber to appear. Peace OG.

10 Likes

We have some activity in the cubes.

6 Likes

Nice, trees will be coming brother. Peace OG

3 Likes

You get a little head start. I’m going to pop some tonight along with several other new strains I am wanting to see first hand.
:smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to call 6/6 on this one

6 Likes

They look about ready to chop man…:checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Still using the not so great camera but you get the idea where she is 60 total days of 12/12 53 since seeing pistils, will scope her again tomorrow. Peace OG.

12 Likes

Shower time with the ladies

6 Likes

ok we officially have 6/6 up. oh yea!!!

6 Likes

Looks like good stem structure out the gate. If you don’t mind explaining, can you describe what you did from the time you opened the pack to here?

I saw a shot glass of water and a couple from the top of the rockwool.

TIA

3 Likes

Open seed pack take some photos, select the first six as i know they have been sorted to a high quality. Take a shotglass fill with tap and a drop of superthrive on a whim. 24hrs later they had all split, so i dropped them in cubes soaked with gh 1-1-1 ph 5.8 and watered down to 300ppm, placed them in the starter cubes with out much care to placement. Then I put all six in the bottom of the tray in the veg cab. Day two i saw shoots out of 6 of the holes most appeared to be upside down, next 12hrs i had seed helmet heads and a set of leaves. This morning 36 hrs 6/6 up i helped one helmet head off with my construction claws (overly long fingernails). snapped a photo.:slight_smile:

I put them under 60 W of ND suggested mixed LED’s light bulbs with diffusers removed at 3000k 4500k and 5000K

10 Likes

Awesome sir. Pretty much what I do outside of the pre soaking thing, and I am using 135 watts of LED power.

Still holding off popping any for a minute. Wanted to get going on some different Skunks I have.
:wink:

Best of luck with these!

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz mate is the st outlaw f2’ limited edition the same as this version or what is any difference between them both.? I am waiting on some of them coming soon and would like to know a little more about the limited Ed…
Cheers for any info…
Gaz

4 Likes

The F2 is limited, the F2BX1 I hit with the Starfighter again to bring out more frost and tighter nodes. The next remix will be back to the F2 again and then on to the IBL in a couple more generations.

6 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well.Doing good here, pics are on the crappy side. Working on a new camera. Day 55 of flower, Peace OG.

11 Likes

One more I missed. OG

14 Likes