Open seed pack take some photos, select the first six as i know they have been sorted to a high quality. Take a shotglass fill with tap and a drop of superthrive on a whim. 24hrs later they had all split, so i dropped them in cubes soaked with gh 1-1-1 ph 5.8 and watered down to 300ppm, placed them in the starter cubes with out much care to placement. Then I put all six in the bottom of the tray in the veg cab. Day two i saw shoots out of 6 of the holes most appeared to be upside down, next 12hrs i had seed helmet heads and a set of leaves. This morning 36 hrs 6/6 up i helped one helmet head off with my construction claws (overly long fingernails). snapped a photo.
I put them under 60 W of ND suggested mixed LED's light bulbs with diffusers removed at 3000k 4500k and 5000K