LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

Hello all, day 57 of flower, just waiting to see a touch of amber. She should come down in a couple days.
Peace OG.

11 Likes

Also once this gal is harvested, I will be putting her clone right into flower and see if we can’t get a better run. OG

6 Likes

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off of the ground.

3 Likes

Gonna up cube, the starter cubes are cycling in one day water wise.

6 Likes

Got them up cubed today.

Have a good week.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope you and your gardens are doing well. Day 59 flower 66 total days 12/12 Street Outlaw f2bx1 #7 came down today and one of her clones went into flower. Looking for a little better run on her this time around. Peace OG.

13 Likes

Have been pondering this a while, no visible seeds on her when harvested. Also from the little that I have trimmed, ( not quite dry) no seeds found. But have GFOG in flower. Go back to SO in flower early on found SM on one of the plants sprayed everything with safe to use up till harvest spray. 2 days ago saw some spots on a lower leaf on the GFOG, sure as shit SM, so everything was sprayed and now GFOG is doing the same thing. To strong I guess, gotta make sure everything is cleaned and sprayed down, and get the plants again with a weaker formula. Peace OG

6 Likes

Looks like the mites are on the rise with spring.

Good luck man!

3 Likes

I just did the second spray in veg with Forbid…last treatment in 5 days with Avid, so far its looking real good on the new growth…

3 Likes

Man, I am psyched you are salvaging some of those plants.

Not without a fight, right?

3 Likes

I’ll get some pictures up in a few, new growth is looking encouraging…thinking I’ll save them all fosure now…well they are getting weary of the treament, …got one more spray in 4 days…looked good yesterday with the microscope and couldn’t find any movers, either they are hiding good or I got most of them the first pass. I hit them good and heavy, tops and bottoms and then hit all of the veg area to try and get a few runners. Checking flower I have not seen any since the first spray, they were just flipped so I have some room to smack these in flower one good time…luckily my problem was in veg and not in the tray that got flipped… :peace:

6 Likes

Soooooo the time finally comes, I put the plants into flower today. I’m very excited because this also means the new flower room is completed, which has taken me a very long time. Glad that is completed. Peace and pics.

11 Likes

The lil ones survived my 5 day absence.

10 Likes

Here are some pics from a few days after the flip to 12/12 along with some pictures of the flower room.

9 Likes

8 days since the flip to 12/12 today, nothing too exciting going on here. Plants do look amazing. Glad to be a part of this test.

9 Likes

Next stop Hugo cube. light bulbs getting penetration notice the algae under the bottom corner.

6 Likes

got the babies up cubed. I still have to run the drippers and add another 60W.

5 Likes

Well, shoot. I just realized I didn’t do the final flower update here. My bad @LED_Seedz!

So, after a horribly stressful and unfortunate flower cycle the Street Outlaw f2bx1s under my care ended up being really good smoke! No intersex traits that I could find (although they were pollinated by another confused plant so this is not gospel)
Overall this strain was a breeze to grow and i will be updating soon with how the clones are looking.
Finished plant shots:

Potency: 7.5-8.5/10 makes my eyelids droop after first puff. Second and third bring on deep relaxation in the mind. Heavy, but not terribly dulling. Not sleepy but definitely relaxing. A joint is good for certain slumber. I also notice a heaviness in the limbs after the initial onset.

Aroma: COMPLEX! Fuel background with various sweet notes over. As curing continues I will let y’all know if I can pin it down. I’d give it an 8/10

Flavor: sweet/fruity- fuel. I love it. 10/10.

Ease of growth: 10/10 very nice plants to grow, sturdy, strong and vigorous. Hungry!

This strain is definitely worth growing. I selected #4 as my keeper but it was a tough choice as all 3 females I tried were great. PJ’s skills show up big time in the vigor, strength and resin production on this line. Hash makers dream! Thanks So Much for the opportunity to test this line! I am very impressed with your work and can’t wait to try something else from LED Seedz!

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Have to agree there great smoke. Have a sweet coffee earthy odor with the same complex flavor as Icookie. Pick up on the sweet fuely but also what I woild call a hint of lime somewhere in there. Smacks me in the back of the head on exhale, very relaxing smoke and an ease to grow. Clone is in flower now with one more in veg that for a moment I thought was Icookie. More info to come. Peace OG.

4 Likes

Is this a different sort of smoke as the limited edition f2’s…? Any info appreciated… Cheers
Gaz

1 Like