LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

they look 100% indica. How big are those pots? just curious.

4 Likes

Full the pots would be 3 gallon,they are about 2 gallons full now, ran out of coco. Peace OG

5 Likes

Ok got the seeds potted up. 7 of 12 sprouted but I decided to just plant the 5 unsprouted seeds also.

7 Likes

Wishing good luck there. These are a little over 30 days. Peace OG.

9 Likes

I look at your plants and ask myself “how much more healthy could these plants be?” The answer is none, none more healthy. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Let’s see if a new tent goes faster. :wink:

99%

4 Likes

Haha it definitely smells new. Need to get some stank going on up in there!

4 Likes

Glad to see someone else besides me is using actual gardening containers instead of party cups for seedlings. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Not everyone wants sexy Italian containers.

Food Safe and Really Cheap worked for me.

I had 24 clones to deal with last week.

4 Likes

those aren’t the Italian containers! those are just the basic ones you get when you buy plants. Which I save for re-use instead of using Solo cups. I must have 30-40 of the 4-inch pots in my collection.

3 Likes

I reuse all my solos not understanding the difference both plastic products. One round one square. Like I say there are many roads to dank. As long as you are happy that is all that matters. Peace OG

5 Likes

See no reason to not re-use, unless I break one :wink:.

I like the shape too. They can become nice and root bound and move into the 7" containers

And I like good water flow…

Drainage Dixie Cup Style!

4 Likes

8 of the 12 have broke through the soil. Hell yeah.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here, need to get some coco so I can up pot the rest of these.
The ones in solo’s.

The 4 that have been up potted. Peace all OG.

11 Likes

Those are some perfect looking babies!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

plants are lucky to be born in OG’s top notch Op!

4 Likes

I hear he’s got a chicken foot on a gold chain he wears around his neck… he’s defiantly got a green thumb

6 Likes

Voodoo secrets out.

:chicken:

3 Likes

Rolling the bones, lol. Just doing what I have been taught, Sensei taught us well. Now just need to ditch the hps in flower and I should be pretty well set.
Peace OG.

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. These are doing well, the 4 that were up potted had their first feed/flood today. Excited to see what these do. These look to be a sturdy plant, trunk on the one in the solo. No sign of sex yet, but I look every day, Peace OG.

7 Likes