LEDSeedz Testers: Street Outlaw F2BX1

ALRIGHT! 11 of 12. Got a good feeling about these genetics.

7 Likes

Thank you for the updates everyone! Stoked to see everyone on a roll and doing so well in this chill snap we are in. Right now looking like the BX somewhat has them stabilized. That said you’d think a 75% / 25% would lean to the 75%.

Momma looking like a dominatrix in this one.

Lookin for Queens!

5 Likes

Here we go. So the babies got their first watering today, just plain water. All of them have sprouted except for one. Not giving up on it just yet. Peace ya’ll

7 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Looking good @hewhocoruptz , this is going to be a nice grow with a bunch of plants to look at. Of the 4 up potted #5 looks female just need to see those little white hairs. Had to buy a new ballast for flower this weekend so coco will have to wait , need to up pot the rest. Peace OG.

13 Likes

Thanks man, what plants are growing in the little cups?

3 Likes

A strain called Yuzu =Twisty Treat Seed’s (MK Ultra x Creamsicle)O-Wine Pheno X Lemon Fizz F2
from Calyx Bros. Seeds.

2 Likes

Sounds ultra tasty. It’s crazy with all the variety available. It’s only going to get better. I’m excited for my Jillybeans from TGA to finish up.

3 Likes

Update time. Giving up on the one that did sprout, oh well. Seeing some growth on the plants. Right now I’m running 24 hours of light, going to switch to 16/8 very shortly.

10 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Moving along here, first female confirmed on the #5 Street Outlaw, nothing on the other 3 that were up potted.

and the other 3

Then get one female to show and these 3 guys show up, so 8 still unsexed. Peace OG

13 Likes

Another healthy brood.

Always a pleasure to stop by and see what running.

2 Likes

Really looking good brother, nice work as always…following along in the shadows bro.

3 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Moving along here still only the one confirmed female, but #10 is looking female as well just waiting for the little white pistils. Peace OG.

7 Likes

just like nd in da shadows…

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Still waiting on a majority of these to show. Had these out today for a feeding. Peace OG.

5 Likes

They are all looking very uniform OG, Peace

4 Likes

Plant pictures. Plants are looking pretty good. I shall water them later on this evening. Switched to 16/8 a couple of days ago. Have a good one

9 Likes

Howdy y’all

I’ve put these plants through hell. Having some concerns with pest issues, so, the outlaw gang as well as the rest of my garden have endured frequent spraying of several products. They are soldiering on though.

Here’s a couple pics (suspected females on right)

Plant me firmly in the “Stress Tester” group, please. :flushed:

Stay hazed
Jake

8 Likes

Watered the plants yesterday, starting to see some nice explosive growth. Running just regular roots organic soil right now. When I transplant I will mix the soil 3 parts Roots Organic soil and 1 part earth worm castings. Word up.

8 Likes

This group also rocking them out!

Looking very nice so far!

4 Likes

Have a little perlite on hand. Don’t want to make it to “heavy”

5 Likes