Legalcanadas legalgarden

ever since i heard about backstrapping / backrolling / rolling inside out, i haven’t rolled one regular joint … paired with ultra thin papers, this is the best way to taste your flowers full flavor! (in a joint at least)

9 Likes

:astonished: And you did that with only one hand! :trophy: :herb: :trophy: :herb:

Only one week of legal weed & they’ve acquired telekinetic powers. Amazing.

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I see what you did there, leaves you with only a single layer of paper. Does it help prevent uneven burning too?

5 Likes

Looking good so far! Where did you manage to score megacrop in Canada? Dying to try it here.

3 Likes

yup i found it burns more evenly and tastes better. i burn it off instead of ripping, it kinda stops on its own where you’ve licked. apparently they’ve been doing it like that in the 'dam since the 80s

i ordered from the website. with the discount on a 22lb bag it was 55+45shipping = under 150$ canadian for 22lbs … still a good deal imo

7 Likes

That would be like a lifetime supply for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ya that’s definitely a good deal. I contacted them to see if they had any Canadian distributors and they said they’ll be selling on Amazon.ca in a few weeks so I’ll hold out.

4 Likes

10 more grapestomper beans germinating workout ga3 this time … even with 200-250ppm ga3 i only got 4/9 and they stretched like crazy the first 2 weeks here’s hoping for better luck with these. still have 5 more to pop

9 Likes

NOTE: i am only using this germination method because these seeds have poor germination rate, otherwise i direct sow

The next day i moved the seeds in to papertowels, gently cracking each seed with my finger nails … 1 seed from #6 had already cracked on its own, and i could see a tap root :grinning:

11 Likes

all 10 have cracked but they don’t seem very vigorous… slow n steady i guess… one of the tap roots is black? lol

11 Likes

i forgot to check on them for a day and they dried out… 8 of the beans had big tap roots though, 2 didn’t really make it… planted in dollarama soil and 6 are visibly popping, 2 still under the soil… so that’s 8/10 with tap water/h2o2 and 4/9 with Ga3 (~250ppm 90%)

the autos are doing well … i was worried about reusing these coco pots because i was feeding like 2500 ppm at peak flower and never flushed, just lowered to like 1000ppm by the end… i did flush the pots with tap water before planting but only really for a minute or 2 until it was thoroughly saturated

WiFis are getting big, almost time to take cuttings and put the first 2 plants in my perpetual flower tent

2 or 3 of the X18s are looking a lil shitty… i bought some 1g pots and a big bag of coco to up pot them til they show sex…

stay tuned for next week where I’ll show how to eliminate fungus gnats once and for all, guaranteed, for very minimal cost! the most effective and efficient method.

10 Likes

Been rolling that way since I was 15…
Damn… it’s 30y of rolling :smile:
Ds

3 Likes

Predator mites, nematodes, rove beetles, and sticky traps all worked well in my living soils. The coco chips however… sticky traps and pray.

6 Likes

love the pics! This strain is so amazing… thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

yes nematodes is the best most effective method, works in every growing style like hydro, soil, drip fed etc, well so long as there’s no h2o2 or something that would kill biologics, but they are a little expensive … so I’m going to rear my own nematodes for next to nothing to have an endless supply… once i receive them from Amazon I’ll document my process

6 Likes

finally stopped being lazy and uppotted my plants into 1g pots until they show sex. they were pretty root bound so i think they’ll be happier now, plus i was able to completely bury all the stretch on the grapestompers from the Ga3

8 Likes

the grapestomper seedlings are meh … 1 wasn’t doing much so i gently excavated to expose the lil seed and i could see bunch of fungus gnat larva crawling around and coming out of it :frowning: so down to 7/10, and a couple of them also look a little stunted… i have treated everything with nematodes now

my 3 autos … first is turbo diesel, then power plant, lastly sweet tooth :smiley: i think in a couple more weeks i’ll germinate a 3 bears OG and 2 of @ReikoX autos

the 4 older grapestompers are much happier in the 1g pots but still haven’t shown sex yet, but it looks like a couple of them are starting to form preflowers … looking like maybe female but we’ll wait n see i guess …

one of them is growing some funky leaves … wonder how long that will go on for

@buryseeds X18s are doing a lot better now in the 1g pots as well, none have showed preflowers either yet, i’ve topped them all to encourage some side branching, hoping to flip at least 2 in a week and would be nice to take cuts … theres 6, first 2 pics are of same plants

the two WiFis … i think i’m going to take 2-4 cuttings from each and flip them this weekend … these plants have some wicked side branching going already and i did no topping or anything …

14 Likes

My Grapestompers all exhibit similar funky foliar patterns and growth… I’ll say it’s a common trait on those…
Great extraction strain btw
DS

7 Likes

that’s really reassuring to hear, because i purchased F2s from a stranger on the internet! lol
i also got sun maiden from the same guy and going to get candy drop from him in the future… both were limited release gage green strains

8 Likes
8 Likes