Legalcanadas legalgarden

One video = one upload! Great idea, @legalcanada. Your plants are looking good, and what a variety of strains you have. Are they all fed the same nutes or must you tailor them to the needs of certain plants?

4 Likes

i’m suuuuper lazy so half the time i use unaltered tapwater unless they start looking deficient then i mix up nutrients for them … i recently bought a PH meter to start checking PH cause i really wanna push the 2nd run of WiFi clones to their max

but everything gets the same … from the seedlings to the mid-flower … generally 2-3 spoonfuls of megacrop … i used to weigh it but it absorbed moisture in a non-airtight container so i think the weight would be off now

4 Likes

update : got my ACMPR renewal back … 50gpd / 244 plants : approved!!

WiFi finished super nicely … the kills …

2 of the X18s popped nanners and got fully pollinated (i think from me checking the flowers with pollen on my fingers lol oops) so i cut them halfway and froze the flowers to make BHO later - the other X18 beside them didnt get pollinated though so it’s still going … unfortunately the 2 which got seeded were the super frosty ones … oh well

i think maybe the nanners were because my tents like 90 F during the day and goes down to 45-50 F at night … not sure

8 Likes

temps at lights on

X18 alone in the flower tent, and also a clone from a grapestomper that hasn’t shown sex yet in forever… i had 2 other X18 which threw bananas so i harvested early and froze em

veg tent, revegging the 2 WiFi plants, seeing some new growth after only a few weeks

autoflower, lowryder x la diva and a 3 bears OG sharing a 5g smartpot

Grapestomper, 2 males pretty sure

Grapestomper, these 3 i think are female

4 stardawg seedlings and 2 revegging WiFi #1 - they’ve been revegging probably 1.5 months so far, prob twice as long as the revegging harvested plants which are starting to put out new growth already

grapestomper … this is the one i’m sexing in flower tent … hoping it’s female because it is pretty vigorous and lots of branching… would make a good mother

confirmed grapestomper female

2 WiFi #2 clones - this one was smaller yielder than #1 but with longer veg it would be better - its got some fucked up leaves i think from too high PH

and 1 of my cats napping in the laundry

14 Likes

white fire week 5

week 6

week 8 - WiFi 1

week 8 - WiFi 2

18 Likes

Thats some variety. Looking good the white fire and the wifi have some super frost. Kudos man nice looking grow-DD

4 Likes

“50 gpd”? As in, fifty grams per day allowance?! :astonished: Damn! :trophy:

Ras Maple! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

my WiFi reveg seems to have failed :frowning: :frowning: and it’s on the vigorous big yielder which the clones didnt root on :frowning: :frowning: the other one which i do have clones of seemed to reveg OK though :confused: looks like my only hope for this one is the 2 cuttings i took 6-7 weeks in to flower … they’re probably 1.5-2 months old at this point, here’s hoping they give me some sprouts!

and my 4 stardawg seedlings coming along nicely
6 Likes

How did you get 50 GPD? Juicing ? I’m looking to up mine as well. Any advice ?

2 Likes

Man we have chronic issues here with fungus gnats, liek swarms of the things. I hate them with a passion. Then one day I noticed my seedling tent was free of them and I discovered a ghecko had got in there are was feasting on fungus gnats. Now every time I find a gheko on my walls it goes into my grow tent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

ya the doctor recommended juicing raw plants, making edibles, tinctures, topicals, concentrates, the guy was super adamant about suppositories but i won’t be trying that, hopefully that’s not an issue when i go to renew lmao… i think they calculate 10g flower = 1g extracts so 50gpd is really only 5 grams of BHO/rosin/hash per day … i haven’t really been able to harvest since i renewed so i need to get my flower tent full so i can start getting up there

another way to get the intake up is eating non-decarbed edibles, get some of the medical benefits without the psychoactivity

where the heck do you live you have geckos on your wall ?? i had a real bad fungus gnat problem until i got nematodes … they’re completely gone and i only used 1 application of the nematodes, still have enough for 5-8 more applications just in case

7 Likes

can you guys help me pick the next beans to pop??

• Bodhi - Skunk 91 F2 (reports of skunk spray smell, but also hermies)
  • Gage Green - Sun Maiden (Grapestomper x (Chem Dawg x OG Kush))
  • Bodhi - Old School Hindu Kush
  • Bodhi - Afkansastan x Talk of Kabul

0 voters

edit: ended up going with JOTI - godbud … this is one of my fav. flavours, let’s hope it tastes like i used to get on the island :wink:

9 Likes

Mid North Coast of Oz. So Sub-Tropical. Pretty much perfect for outdoor. Hot AF this time of year, like this year it’s been 40 days straight of over 30 and some days pushing 40. Fungus gnats, the little fkrs seem to love it.
About 15 years ago we started getting invaded by Asian house ghekos, big ones that chirp and squawk and carry on, now they are everywhere. Should have gone built a wall like our amercian friends lol :wink: My dog eats them like snacks and they seem to now have at least another useful purpose. Problem is you never see any native ones here anymore, which kinda sucks.

5 Likes

ahh the land where everything can kill you , just be careful the gecko isn’t deadly or something :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s a foreign animal and therefore comparatively harmless, it’s the natives you gotta worry about. :wink: At my outdoor spot there are Eastern Brown snakes everywhere, and the occasional death adder waiting in the leaf litter to whack your ankle when you least expect it .Like these are only two of the most venomous snake in the world! It’s so hazardous that my bro and I never go there alone as if you got bitten, you would in all likelihood be dead before you could get out. This year we discovered motorised mountain bikes were the way to go, long walks in the bush are dangerous, if the heat don’t get you, the snakes might. Least we have no bears man! far out, that woudl freak me out!

4 Likes

Plenty o’ bears where I am, but I am carrying an “equalizer”. The vast majority of them run away. I eat the ones that don’t. Darwin award.

8 Likes

lol. I guess that’s the way to look at it.
I figure the snakes make for pretty good security as well. Nobody sane is going to go there and thankfully most stoners couldn’t be fkd or would get lost on the way out. :smile:

5 Likes

This could be made into either a hilarios stonery comedy film or an educational “don’t get high in the bush, kids” campaign :tv: :laughing:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

hey guys i really need to make a male flower chamber … preferably something clear and sealable so it can sit in the corner of my flower tent … anyone got any links to some kind of clear plastic containers ??? maybe if i stand a storage tote on it’s side, it would be 2-3 feet tall and big enough for a few males to flower in?? then i can seal it up good and put an intake and exhaust PC fan covered with a hepa filter or something??

guys think it can be done safely without unintentional pollination if i remove it to collect ??

4 Likes

Hola Legal

Myself I used a closet with
a 100 watt hps. its a good
distance from the flo room
However I still have a few
cross polination its nice it
make diversity.

The worse its opening and
closing the closet, the vacuum
it create can spew the polen

Bare