Legends never die

Since this line is minimum 30 years old, untouched for all this time and of unknown heritage, only producing 500 seeds would have been unacceptable.

We often forget this breeding thing is scalable :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks :wink: I should get used to sorting seeds, it’s a good portion of my free time lol

Plants were mostly the same size, with about 30 of them being smaller or much smaller(some bags I noted “mini”)

2 Likes

Yasss! Nice brotha

1 Like

So 155/4x127 = 4900 g or 4.9 kg or 4.9*2.2 = 10 or 11 lbs hmmm, That’s a shit ton I think!

3 Likes

How’s your back?

Yeah when you put it like that it does seem like a lot. :laughing:

4 Likes

Back is good, thanks. I went back to work this week. I was expecting to be sore in the mornings but nothing, I feel good :+1:

6 Likes

That’s because you’re a beast

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear!

3 Likes

Two or three, at least… at an average of 30 seeds per gram, that’s around 150,000 seeds. Not sure exactly how much a shit ton is, but that’s gotta be more than one. Where’s Jim Lahey when you need a good shit-definition? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m starting to believe it :wink:

I met the ergotherapist twice. Once for a talked evaluation. Once for a physical evaluation where I maxed all their equipment and she told me “gtfo, you don’t need me” lol

4 Likes

Hello @moderators can you please close this thread? If possible unlist it, bin it, make it private.

Thanks

1 Like

What’s happening?

2 Likes

To keep it simple I’m retired

6 Likes

Oh really? Fsck! That’s quite sudden. Hope you’re fine and nothing’s gone wrong. Wish you the best!

2 Likes

WTF? Hope everythings ok @Mithridate…take care bud.

2 Likes

Yea I hope you are doing ok? Really like the old school approach to getting seeds Guerilla! Kinda wondering what your next project is going to be?

1 Like

Hope your okay buddy. I’m going to miss reading your updates and pictures

2 Likes

Dammit man. Hope everything is ok.

3 Likes

All is well guys…. Mith is just taking a break. Hell still be around.

6 Likes