LemonSourGlue S1:F3 (7th Gen) Fem Breeding Project. (LSG S1:F2 x LSG S1:F2)

Hey guys! Starting a new thread specific to the 7th Gen of my Lemon Sour Glue cultivar. (Sour Glue S1 x Lemon)

The plan here is to flower out a number of Red Solo girls under some very low lighting - then narrow down some keepers after a smoke test. Once complete, I will be reversing the keepers into each other to create a 7th generation of LSG.

In my previous thread I sent out some of my outcrosses I made with my LSG S1, in addition to a LSG S1:F2 seed lot (6th Gen). While LSG Pure is likely the lowest yielding, and a long flowering cultivar - in effect, I received some solid feedback. It has been suggested to me that I simply move the LSG forward as it is a more unique experience unto itself.

One of my buddy’s suggested it help alleviated some of his neurological symptoms with pain and lasted a good 4-6+ hours for him. That was really good news to hear and I trust his opinion. Consequently I’ve decided to take his advice and move LSG forward.

Seeds are currently in the ground and I am waiting for them to pop up. I’ve been super busy lately, but I will be updating with pictures as soon as things become more interesting.

Thanks for listening and tagging along!

Link to previous project.

30 Likes

Sounds interesting to me. Good luck on your grow.

5 Likes

Big job ahead.
Hope you have a good grow.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Sounds like a worthy journey to take, good luck brotha!

2 Likes

Sound like an Awesome Adventure :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah!! Cant wait to see it go down

3 Likes

This sounds very promising, 4-6 hours of alleviating neurological symptoms would be awesome! I’m definitely noticing big differences in the effects of different genetics and limonene is great, especially in combination with some sour associated terps :+1:

Good luck with bringing this project to the next generation :muscle:

1 Like

Hey thank you for stopping by and the luck! - We will see what these beans give me. I was told by my friend the 3 he popped together were all in a ball park of each other, so that is really promising for a larger hunt!

1 Like