Less Bushy Strain Recommendations

I built the clone shelf. The shelves actually pull out for easy watering and tending to the plants. Was actually pretty easy to build. The dimensions were based off of the size of my large cloner heating mat!

1 Like

Not yet there just little things going to try to document them might start a thread or toss update pictures in the doc d thread

1 Like

Actually the whole garage was completely gutted to studs when we moved in. I had to drywall the walls, ceiling, and frame and drywall both grow rooms. That was after putting in all the electrical wiring, outlets, 200 amp breaker box and the main electric feed to the building itself. Took me a few months but weā€™ll worth it in the end!

1 Like

What breeder do you recommend for those? I do like the og kush based stuff.

The death bubba looks nice. If itā€™s potent enough Iā€™ll try to grow anything thatā€™s under 90-100days. Beastie Boy x Bananastan was leafy all over the place and had tons of useless branching, but i grew it a few times for the weird terps and party type of high.

Popped some (Space Monkey x Goji OG) F2 seeds, that will probably be a bit leafy as well.

The holidays are giving me the seed buying fever.

Looking around for Pink Kush for a bit but not sure Iā€™m finding it, seedfinder has a few but I couldnā€™t says whatā€™s what. I searched here a bit, seems like reeferman found a cut that is pink kush bc? That what Iā€™m looking for?

Shiatsu Kush

Iā€™ve had a bad luck a couple times with BCBD seeds. Those look frosty though.

Anything from Humboldt CSI with similar structure to that DI?

1 Like

BobBitchen Chernobyl. .You can grab them @ DC Seed Exchange.

Easily one of the frostiest plants Iā€™ve ever seen let alone grown, and EASY as hell to trim. Not the biggest yielder, but the juice is absolutely worth the squeeze

2 Likes

That is some nice looking Chernobyl, I grew a cross of it that was never going to do anything nice. That looks like it wants to put out nice smoke, Chernobylā€™s supposed to have interesting terps? Most of the pack turn out like that?

1 Like

Yeah this is the second plant Iā€™ve flowered out of this pack, both FROSTY as all hell, pics hardly do any justice. My previous one was ā€œcucumber lime tennis ballsā€ :fire::fire::fire::fire: this one is a lil weirder but I may have overfed it.

1 Like

Frosty edges on the sugar leaves are always a good sign. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve had cucumber lime tennis balls before, Iā€™d definitely be game though, lol. That sounds unique

1 Like