Lest we forget FishyTales

Like 1 teaspoon for a gallon of Epsoms. I would wait and get some plain salts without the other fragrance and junk in it though personally

3 Likes

Lol thanks for reply. Guess I should have updated. But yes bought some plain Epsom

3 Likes

15 Likes

Couple close ups

13 Likes

Welp… had a nasty unusual storm today and fucked number 1 up bad. At least 3 broken branches… really upsetting actually especially only a couple weeks from finish. Propped up what could be propped up and guess it’s at Mother Natures mercy once again. Really took a lot not to rip it out and compost it out of anger

5 Likes

Condolences friend.
If it makes you feel any better I can’t keep an orchid alive for the life of me and I love them.
Your girls look great!

4 Likes

Meh, part of the game right?

5 Likes

I’ll take wind over rippers, but being outside gals I think branches will mend without too much issue.
One of many advantages outdoor growers have is they aren’t as finnicky and not as prone to stress.
I grew gorrilla for a long while and never got hermy or seeded crops unless I was lazy.
I miss the challenge.
Bear vrs nature lol.

6 Likes

Crazy unusual rain took down one of my plants 2 weeks early this year too. Sucks, but I love growing outdoors despite the bugs and weather.

Sorry, Buddy!

3 Likes

O.o

7 Likes

Number 1 down harvest pics soon

2 Likes

Lvtk #2 at +/- a month
For all the perfectionists, yes I’m sure she is a bit hungry. With other responsibilities I have given up my quest for perfection for the time being… as stated before I run my own mix and am sure I’m lacking something.

7 Likes

Lvtk 2 around 5 weeks going to take her a full 2 months I think

6 Likes

Yeah she seems to be yellowing quite a bit especially on lowers. If anybody has suggestions, always appreciated! Unfortunately I took 2 clones of her, gave 1 away and the 2nd didn’t root. I will be getting a cut back if she steps it up the last few weeks. If she isn’t something special at the end, I will probably just keep number 1 and search through more. I also dropped a CV cookiewreck a couple days ago and she is ready to poke up anytime now! When she sheds helmet I will take pics. But if interested to see how she appears now, google ‘root riot’ and you will see her current state

7 Likes

And one last thing, I’m thinking about placing another order from CannaVenture… anybody have any suggestions on what to pick up from them? I have pure raspberry kush, cookiewreck, LA affie and more LVTK. All suggestions welcome

3 Likes

First 2 tomatoes off my plant. Yes yellow is the finish colour

11 Likes

Well fuuuuuuck. Checked on the ladies about 2 weeks out and damn it spider mites.
Edit: I’m at 7.5 weeks so she came down a bit early

2 Likes

Cookie wreck 1

Cookie wreck 2

Pure LA Affie clone

All in the nursery a little bigger and they can join the other ladies. Going to put one of my personal crosses into flower soon. (Death Star x Scott’s og) x (ELL x Pink Bazooka)

7 Likes

Pure LA Affie around 4 weeks. Somewhere a long the way I had an issue with my soil which really affected her. She’s bouncing back, but can’t say I’m ‘thrilled’ with her condition. I did take a clone of her and have her in veg. The clone looks 10x better and we will use the clone as a better expression of her true potential. Wasn’t going to even show these flower pics, due to my failures, but to keep her 100 gotta show fails too. Hope everybody is doing well

9 Likes

I doubt anyone on here has had all perfect grows. I find it helpful to post my screw ups that way I can look back at them too and see what happened. Also, others mistakes help us all learn. It’s all good in the OG hood!

6 Likes