Lest we forget FishyTales

Reveg using 100% LIFTA on LVTK1
Veg pic of CW2.
CW1 is being a little bitch and has seemed to stall not sure what the issue is. Will post pics of it soon

6 Likes

Any suggestions welcome… (CW1)

6 Likes

not really sure wtf the deal is w pics today but can’t upload

Uploading… Uploading…

3 Likes

Pure Affie

5 Likes

And blessed to have some generous friends

Cuts are guava, GMO, Wedding Cake, Chem 4 and Polynesian banana cookie haze

10 Likes

note to self… 1 of each cut has been put into root riots and into humidity dome

3 Likes

Soaked 2 silver crisp and one neckbreaker last night

3 Likes

On another thread there was discussion as to whether or not clear plastic containers should be used as supposedly roots don’t like light and therefore is bad mmmmmmkay. This root ball was formed in the clear plastic container my to go Tom kha soup comes in. If honest this is perhaps my best rootball pre 1st transplant. Yeah I’ll comtinue using them

Up next we have LABS kiddos

Finally, both silvercrisp are out of the dirt. Hope everybody is doing well.

7 Likes

And a little FFJ… KNF FTW

4 Likes

I really had good results with ferments. I see bananas maybe some squash and papaya? :grin:

3 Likes

You see correctly! Lol Reiko gets his name on chalk board with a star! Cuban Mini bananas to be precise

5 Likes

Would you be so kind and explain further? How did you make it? What’s it for? When and how you apply it etc??

1 Like

@Badfishy1 you have some badass friends

1 Like

hope all is well meesh. FFJ is one of many inputs of Korean Natural Farming. KNF is a farming method that I am using for my vegetable garden. Basic theory is using fermentation and locally sourced inputs to promote healthy soil and delivering the plants and soil the necessary nutrients for the specific part of a plants growth cycle. The link provided is for the KNF manual/ bible. Interesting read for sure. Definitely worth the time to read!

5 Likes

Yes, very blessed for certain people in life!

1 Like

2 pics of my personal ‘cross’ at about 4 weeks. Finished making my LABS and FFJ. Pics soon. Tonight will be starting OHN. #fuckbottles #KNFFTW

8 Likes

Oops didn’t post pics of ohn. My apologies will tomorrow. Taking down my CV pure LA affie. Not my best performance. Take full responsibility for that as I’ve been a bit busy and too much lifta the whole cycle. If honest with myself and everybody else, she NEVER looked real healthy. Seemed like i was always chasing a healthy looking plant through veg, got to flower and just didn’t have a ‘drive’. When i take it down, I’m going to take a few choice buds, then run bubble hash for the rest of the plant. I have helped a buddy run bags one time and understand the method. Anybody, perhaps @Sebring, have any tips they want to give? After taking plant down, run right away? Freeze? Dry and cure? Anybody please feel free to chime in. Hope all are well

2 Likes

Checking my notes, brb.

If possible buck the buds right before you put them in your buckets to begin the bubble hash process. If you don’t have time for that, dry the plants until you have time then buck and bubble hash them. Don’t freeze the plants, freeze the finished hash though.

3 Likes