Let em grow gallery, outdoor '24

Wondering if I should lollipop them hmmm.??

I leave it as it’s the plants first line of defense. It’s an indicator of overall health.

2 Likes

Ghost Candy. female plant

3 Likes

M39 F3 - Red Phenos

5 Likes

@bonghopper :star_struck: NLD catch :dizzy:

6 Likes

beautifull grow bro

1 Like

Nice UEL @CalleMinogue !

1 Like

So I’m pretty sure that the two banana ogs are confused and going into flower. I’ve heard that this is a known problem when transplanting outside? Also was told that they may not flower at all because of this ?. Any thoughts or advice on what I can do or should I just let em grow? Any help would be appreciated…

3 Likes

Just keep rocking. All out door cannabis will be flowering in 14 days anyway

2 Likes

Ok , I just put them out there a couple weeks ago and was wanting some more veg time. After I transplanted them outside they were in shock and then they just went into flower. Ugh really sad that they didn’t get big like I was going for. I seen on YouTube a guy culled a big plant that was doing same thing and said that it wouldn’t flower because of it. I hope that isn’t true for mine.

1 Like

They will produce more than you might expect.

1 Like

July 10th! . Not sure about this seasons grow yet but ima

LET EM GROW…OVERGROW THE WORLD…

8 Likes

Looking good, when they start to flower you may think to clear the plant material constricted in the wire areas to allow air flow. Or you could do it sooner to send more energy to the tops if you need more hieght.

5 Likes

great to see your excitement for this season! :herb:

2 Likes

Yes I was considering doing that because of the fact that this strain is more likely to get mold in the conditions I’m putting her in. Also thinking about making bigger cages

4 Likes

2 xM39 F3 - topped 3 days ago! They will get huge in relation to the small garden and the amounts of plants :grin:

They have 6-8h Sun atm but it will double in 30cm :wink:

Peace

6 Likes

I always remove the sprouts on the first 3 nodes of the plants. The branches always turn out better, when I do that.

1 Like

I get agoraphobia when I see your plant, hehe.

1 Like

Throw down a few pounds of Dutch white clover seed around your yard. The rabbits will eat the clover and leave your plants alone.
That is unless you use weed killer, it kills clover too.

1 Like

I cover my soil so I leave them .

11 Likes