Let em grow gallery, outdoor '24

I’m growing ferns this summer. “Cape Goat” Jr Mint x MAC1 x Lemoncello x Pineapple Express

6 Likes

Could be the right speaking :dizzy:

7 Likes

Damn she’s getting big. You Gunna make seeds with a branch ?

3 Likes

Very likely

2 Likes

She’s Gunna be a big girl

3 Likes

Those are my ladies… royal dane ibl!

Peace :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I decided to let the girls out of their choke collars and sunbathe,
And spent a little time on a new better fitting one I only had just enough wire to make a single cage so here I go experimenting again… it’s so hard to just. LET Em Grow…
I also gave them some mighty plant instant compost tea about a week ago and 2 days ago a recharge tea and yesterday was a small feeding of DTE organic liquid bloom before a overnight rain …

1 Like

You can put just a wire “ collar” around your plant at ground level and the rabbits may not bother them. So you can cut up one cage into many collars.

10 Likes

Is that plant in the ground or is the bucket part of a self watering system?
I always wanted to see how a hempy bucket system would work outside hmm…

1 Like

It’s in the ground. The bucket is for reference. I like a nice raised bed so I only have to water/ feed a few times a year.

2 Likes

Mine are in ground also and so deep down that I don’t really have to water them, but I do collect rain water for times that we don’t have any. I’m kinda thinking that since I have clay about 2/3 of the hole down the water kinda pools in the bottom and keeps them happy. I made a sort of super soil for them it has coco coir 70/30 perlite and Dr earth veg and bloom and the rest is a water only living soil with some top soil mixed in . Some ewc,and lobster compost, mycos microbes,and some Alaskan fish fertilizer, extra perlite, and used some recharge and dte liquid bloom and mighty plant instant compost tea

2 Likes

Calle’s UEL

6 Likes

M39 F3

5 Likes

Strawberry Rhazzmatazz put outside due space issues

6 Likes

A small London pound cake plant. I started it late.

4 Likes

M39, UEL inbred , MadagUEL F2

7 Likes

It looks like I’m getting a little nitrogen deficiency, what can I do to correct this problem before they are fully in flower? I have some synthetic stuff like dyna gro foliage pro and some organic products like down to earth liquid bloom, and some Alaska fish fertilizer, which I’ve had issues with the ph . Also have miracle grow fertilizer. Any help is appreciated also have some mineral fertilizer mixture

1 Like

Is it just some yellowing on the old bottom leaves or some of the fans near the top. The very bottom yellowing could be fluctuations in moisture levels. It’s normal for that and we’ll shaded leaves near the bottom to yellow. ? Have you had alot of rain?

Yeah we had a lot of rain early on but recently not so much

Kinda thinking that all the rain washed em out?

4 Likes