Let me dust off my mothballed equipment and get glowing

what nutes do you use?

1 Like

That’s a great question but the truth is I have run out of the product I have been using, it is no longer available. So I am in the market for new stuff before the next watering, which I am predicting will be on Wednesday (2 days from now). I am hoping for an organic water soluble product. I actually need 2 products one for veg and one for bloom. Got any suggestions?

I personally love general hydroponics flora series fertilizer program. You can tweak it to any stage or size plant. It is not organic, but, has organic additives.

2 Likes

and if your tight on cash, maxi series maxibloom is where its at. I would add florablend and floralicious plus if $ permits. It is a simple one powder solution.

1 Like

i shouldnt respond to this should i? :wink:

4 Likes

Did anybody read my Lowenfels post regard what a worm tea might bring to the table? NPK MAG and calcium?

2 Likes

I don’t think you can beat Maxibloom with Calimagic when you are figuring in cost of goods. These will grow a great product.

6 Likes

Organic bottled nutes, I like the Bio Canna line. I had great success with the Vega, Flores and Boost products. They are made with fermented plant extracts. @lotus710, that’s what got me interested in ferments to begin with. :wink:

4 Likes

yes i was using maxibloom 1 part, sometimes adding molasses or epsom salts. i’ve switched to greenleaf nutrients MEGACROP one part and it’s a lot more soluble and i think more organic, because it smells like shit lol, plus you pay only shipping on 90g or 230g bags with coupon ‘megacroppromo’

MEGA CROP uses advanced amino-acid Chelate’s, soluble Silica, Chitosan Oligosaccharide, B-Vitamins, 18 L-Amino acids, and Kelp extract so it’s designed to be a true one part solution specifically for cannabis

1 Like

I agree with @Viva_Mexico as well. I prefer GH flora line…I remember 16 years ago they tried a completely organic line based off of the flora line. GH sent me the whole hydroponic organic kit with supplements for free just to try it. I have to admit, it worked great however I had to use double the amount recommended for the experimental organic line to gain the same results. To bad they never took off with that GH organic line but they made many of there other lines “more” organic since then.

1 Like

Tonight I have confirmed 3 pistillate females and eliminated one ball bearing male who has been uprooted and left on garage floor to die

It’s getting crazy in here

6 Likes

Now I have to research and consider the nutrient recommendations I got from you good people

1 Like

Balls

Hey buddy you are out of there

6 Likes

Bite it to let it know that you’re the dominant male.

9 Likes

You just won at the internet today! :laughing:

6 Likes

No you should not… Just take a deep breath and relax… LOL

2 Likes

During tonight’s garden maintenance I remove 14 male plants, added to the three I removed two nights ago is 17 males

They were so big and healthy too. I’m kinda bummed but it is close to a 50/50 ratio from regular seed

3 Likes

Leaving me with 19 females, well sorta I still have to keep an eye on about four that haven’t clearly announced their intentions

2 Likes

Went to hang my HPS lamps last night and popped a breaker seems that it is just too much for the circuit, So I will hijack the circuit breaker for the no longer used hot water boiler. The boiler was obsoleted when the central heat and air conditioning unit got put in. Most of the radiators have been removed. Good thing I am an industrial electrician I’ll do it safely. I am also adding six plants from the veg tables they have all started popping white hairs- all 6 should help with the loss of 17 males

5 Likes

Lookit I got more power, now I can punch up the glow

9 Likes