Let me dust off my mothballed equipment and get glowing

Here’s a look at the big grow, most of the plants have reached alternating nodes, maybe a week before I flip the switch to 12/12

4 Likes

Time to round up some chicken wire

Outdoor temperature has dropped substantially, grow room temp as well but under the big lights it is still warm enough for Co2

1 Like

So things got off track due to the landlord bug out from last week, yesterday I spent a 9 hr shift watering plants, trimming ugly leaves and hosing them down with neem. Today they have all perked back up. 98% are showing alternating nodes. Outdoor temperature is predicted to go into mid 30’s to 40 degrees overnight seems like fall has actually arrived.

5 Likes

Grow room smells like a greasy old Dodge truck, can’t even smell the weed smells. And no I don’t care for a Dodge either

I have to hurry up and wire up the hps lights like I have been threatening to.

Because of the anticipated low temps it’s time to:

1. Break out the auxiliary room heaters
  2. Hose down the house openings, garage doorway and door. All the windows. And the entry doors and doorways with insecticide.
  3. Set rodent traps.
3 Likes

Neem stinks. Inside. Outside. Spray. Soil additive… local shop owner says he hates to even sell people the stuff. Lol.

No go on discounts.

1 Like

Small heater under veg table.
Grow room is pretty big so I might need to use both of the stand up oil radiators.

Can you add a small fan behind one of the heaters or necessary for both? Does look like a nice size room. Growing along well.

I do have a fan, a couple of them actually. The small heaters have their own. But the oil radiators do not a nice box fan on low should do it grow room is underground on 2 sides. Partially underground on a third. Fourth wall separates a garage. Plants are in the thermally most stable corner. Previous tenant claims this room does not go below 55° until the later part of winter.

Directly over the grow zone

1 Like

Over the veg table

1 Like

And then the moron finds the electric baseboard heat that is separate from the central heat and air of the rest of the house

6 Likes

Three days into 12/12 I discovered that my Co2 is out of phase, I also find I left a light on overnight- good thing it was during light cycle. Two plants out of 35 display female tendency. I hope they are C99.

3 Likes

3 days in is great to catch the little mistakes. Better now than later.

2 Likes

5 days into 12/12

4 Likes

Night time curtains I put up for dark cycle

2 Likes

Very healthy plants, they are glowing! :grin:

1 Like