Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

Now there’s a man that lived several lives​:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Mr nice, Mr Tetley, Howard… And Forty or so others names!

2 Likes

If you enjoyed Mr nice this gives you a lot more background and it’s by one of his daughters… I’m sure there’s a German version also.

Also I believe it’s called high time by David Leigh is about Mr marks and fills in some gaps etc

8 Likes

Cannabible Deluxe
Limited Edition Hardcover Box Set
Jason King, 2007, Ten Speed Press, fine, author signature card layed in.

We’re gonna peel back those glossy dust jackets and see what the cover boards on these beautiful hardcovers look like……

Cannabible 2 Deluxe Hardcover on the bottom…Cannabible 2 Softcover full size with thick card stock cover on top.

Here’s the hardcover box set and the smaller paper back box set… which is called The Cannabible Collection for scale.

Full size Cannabible 2 softcover vs. the smaller Cannabible collection for scale.

11 Likes

wow,Thanks
…looks like,there IS a real Hardcover (deluxe)-Edition.
i assume,the deluxe edition never got sold over here,only the softcover books.

2 Likes

The photography in the books is incredible… But wow that guy puts some crap about certain stains etc… But if that what your told by breeder xyz then that’s what you know!

3 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Edwin Corley, 1972, Cork Tree Inc. 1st printing, very fine hardcover in fine dust jacket, signed by author.

6 Likes

The Secrets Of The West Coast Masters
Dru West, 2011, West Coast Masters, 1st printing, 04/20/11, very fine hardcover in very fine dust jacket, signed by the author.

A nice shot of the spine, hinge and cover board.

7 Likes

The Secrets Of The West Coast Masters
Dru West, 2015, West Coast Masters, 2nd edition, softcover, very fine.

5 Likes

This is a great book… What a story!

1 Like

Just scored this early edition of
THE CULTIVATORS HANDBOOK OF MARIJUANA by Bill Drake

8 Likes

Nice one, that’s a groundbreaking book right there… one of the cornerstones.

2 Likes

That’s epic! Wow

2 Likes

Here’s a good one I’ve had forever. I’ve got a few goodies but can’t seem to find the others, This was handed down to me a long time ago. Was published in 1976

5 Likes

Very nice :+1: thanks for sharing , Mel and Ed have been very influential in my life through their literature.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Definitely, with the exception of a few others, they were (at least when I was learning in the mid to late 90’s) the ones to listen to, along with Jorge it’s like their words truly were bible for a long while, after over 20 years you start seeing how comical some of the advice is or just plain wrong but I have the utmost respect for them and even high times for keeping me enthralled with a thirst for canna knowledge still to this day. My pleasure

2 Likes

Not that old (1996)
Was a hand-me-down from my brother in law round 99’ who bought it when he was living in London and tried his hand at indoor growing

5 Likes

Bought these two recently… Both not worth their original prices but I got them from an auction site for not near what they would have sold for if listed correctly.

Can anyone tell me did three a light come with a black cardboard slip case??? I can see one in some photos on line but this one didn’t have one… Also on alibris etc it’s not mentioned and maybe the photos I can see are different more expensive versions!?

4 Likes

I’m not positive but I think there was only the expensive version of 3 a light, yes it had a slipcase, $500 price tag… yikes :flushed: I never did get that one.

2 Likes

There are quite a few cheaper second hand copies out there now. This one without the slipcase was less than 70usd delivered to the UK! But it was misspelled

2 Likes

This is a helpful comment to read, it helps me to remember all the good deals and finds I have been fortunate to come across instead of dwelling on the ones I “missed out” on. Like I was doing a little last night feeling bummed out not being able to jump on a Tod Mikuriya first edition that I would have liked to add to the collection. I appreciate the joyful perspective in that regard. Instead of feeling a little bummed, I’m excited with what I’ve been fortunate to aquire already and looking forward to the abundance of awesomeness still to come! It’s so cool you scored a nice one on the misspelling. Tricks of the trade and appreciate you for sharing that! Much love

2 Likes