Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Can oā€™ butane

no i was making a joke about mine, the Tahoeā€¦lolā€¦damn stonerā€¦lmao

ALL the dispo bud i have aquired tested at 50 % in a sealed bag, NONE had stick, one out of 50 was good .
i only want it legal here for legal reasons, will NOT be buying Dispo bud, ah nope, not this boy :100:

2 Likes

Aint no coward nor lightweightā€¦going back in ā€¦

Even the relit joint is incredible

4 Likes

I had some health issues last year kept me from growing any outdoors for first time in a lotta years and itā€™s freakin sucked bad. Just started some in my closet first plants Iā€™ve grown in over a year canā€™t hardly wait for spring.

2 Likes

WC up nextā€¦gonna be a HIGH day it appearsā€¦where is the shitā€¦lol

1 Like

This thing smells so fuckin foul and delicious at the same time.

4 Likes

Iā€™m rolling the same you have this is uncured I guess now itā€™s about 16 days from the ground give me a minute I gotta break it into small nugs itā€™s so dense that I canā€™t grind it all at once

5 Likes

I must say Iā€™m totally jealous. Wedding cake is one of my favs and that looks amazing. I can almost smell it through the screen.

ezgif-5-45dfcc9756

Im inā€¦oh yeah, The Cake! Took huge first hit, spun my head she didā€¦lol

Ready @tresbundles

See how you like her

6 Likes

My favorite of all time for daily smokingā€¦smoke her all day longā€¦

3 Likes

Damn jet good job, heavy smoke on this and tastey as hell

3 Likes

You find her dense, lol ???

2 Likes

Cool! Let me move on to some MAC 1

2 Likes

Not cough heavy, but thick smoke full of flavor. I think this suits me just fine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This one is MAC

ROUND FOURā€¦
LIGHT!

ezgif-2-b1a84252fc

1 Like

Only 16 days from the ground, she gets a bit tastier, but you get the idea. She is smokeable at day 4 from chop believe it or not.

She just suits me, my chemical makeup. I have never built a tollerance to her either like i do other bud.

Got cuts in rooter??? All look ok??? Figure out my ā€œkeyā€, once the bulb went on was it easy to tell them apart or not???

2 Likes

Okay, there it is lol. Iā€™m a pretty heavy smoker and this does have the power you say it does, already staring at the joint lol.

2 Likes

Donā€™t got Mac or cake but Iā€™ll smoke a bowl of Hel(dogwalker og x black triangle f2) with yā€™all

3 Likes

Yup recut and all in the cloner. Before I started counting cut leaves I was so confused, lol, I can be a dunce sometimes. Shit, my yes are gettin heavy.

1 Like

Amazing , your dried Mac looks completely different to mine. Way we grow has to be very different, or it the local enviroment

2 Likes