Lets burn one togetheršŸ˜Ž

Yes, I grow hydro in promix and use jacks 321 with (Megacrop 2-part which I am still dialing in) so my buds have a unique look rn

1 Like

Put WC out, lets fire another oneā€¦you can choose, i prolly have it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Alright letā€™s do Triangle!

2 Likes

Ohā€¦ and I flushed it for 16 days

1 Like

YOU have Triangle Kush???

1 Like

Itā€™s a triad!

1 Like

nuff room to work in your cloner??? Long nuff i mean ??? @tresbundles

1 Like

Not had either parent, any good ??? @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

is this tk or Tahoe?

3 Likes

You lucky biotch!!! Musta been REALLY stoned when we had that beer

So, it is real deal cut of TK, @HolyAngel 's HOLY GRAILā€¦lol. He claims 15 flavors criss crossing, big fast high , 4 hour trip. @tresbundles

You tell me what you think, ā€¦

Let me fetch herā€¦rol a joint of her, needs to be smoked by JOINT to really taste her

2 Likes

Super good stuff

has a crazy complex terp profile that has layers one minute Iā€™ll get a sweet funk next rubber astringent sometimes a slight citrus thing canā€™t pinpoint exact smells with her

Very potent stone but not sedative is a kind of cerebral heady indica kinda thing comes in waves can smoke this stuff all day long

2 Likes

Triangle pulled at day 70

2 Likes

Yup they were all plenty big, Iā€™ve rooted smaller. Should be easy peasy

1 Like

Gonna roll one with usā€¦his was taken around that time too, i have forgotten, maybe longer , my memory sucks cause im lit all the time now retired

@herojuana.tom

1 Like

ill send you my address :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@tresbundles

PIC OF TK bud pleaseā€¦

1 Like

Rolled most of it lol :joy:

1 Like

im just now rolling one , give me 4 minutes

1 Like

Iā€™ll stick with the old binger if you donā€™t mind. Jā€™s donā€™t do it for me and just rasp up my throat :sweat_smile:

ezgif-5-45dfcc9756

Yā€™all ready @herojuana.tom @tresbundles

2 Likes