You like her taste?? Very NOT one dimensional huh

@tres

1 Like

Here I go dab number 2 lol

1 Like

Itā€™s very nice sativa manā€¦ brings me out of a stupor lol :laughing:

Here comes Holyā€¦ :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know rightā€¦ I feel like I could die if I donā€™t get an overgrow zippo!!!

1 Like

Nah never holy Grail, but :goat: at the moment of the plants I have going. Maybe 9 flavors :yum: sometimes just hash. And more like 2hrs, idk about trip.

4 Likes

Itā€™s very cool man, only one I have ever seen. As a zippo collector it sure caught my eye. Nice Christmas present there. Very unique.

3 Likes

I didnt mean ā€œtripā€ā€¦just meant long 4 hour high, (which it does ) , smoked 3 half joint in last hour , wasnt best choice of words .

BINGOā€¦i always miss HASHā€¦closing my eyes, big hit off fat joint of her, YEAH HASHY

Then 8 other things tooā€¦ :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ok broskiā€¦ now I have transferred to my box lolā€¦ it has lucid blue in itā€¦ thatā€™s blue Dream x grateful breathā€¦ another saliva lolā€¦ Iā€™ll have to tag along while at workā€¦ sorry I didnā€™t see this sooner!! Iā€™ll be back! Yā€™all have a great day! šŸŖ“ :seedling:

YES, its coolā€¦ @Tracker had it made for me.

actually a real Zippo so its heavy and actually works perfectly , now my everyday carry till it starts to get worn, then ill put it up

5 Likes

yeah not a fan, but were the only king sized at the corner store. Ill go down and get a pack of the others. im pretty slow now from those two doobs lol. yes triangle seems to have a few flavors down the joint , sheā€™sa winner for sure

1 Like

Man @Tracker prepare for business :rofl:

1 Like

Thought we lost you

almost lol, my brother is bothering me with questions lol, damn im slow now.

1 Like

Itā€™s blasflamey! :joy:
:innocent:

1 Like

Loading up another snap gotta grab more papers ran out

2 Likes

WC will do thatā€¦

Glad you have all set, hope all root for you, think i sent 2 of some???

If you want to, i have 2 folk who want WC, when they get bigger if you want to share, message me.

4 Likes

@DougDawson I found a place online that does custom prints and engravings on zippos. I used AI generated art I created and the public use overgrow logo.

5 Likes

Very cool man, I love it.

3 Likes

I like it cause itā€™s not a cheezy light imatation , feel it in the pocket, and i get to fire up with Jesus every day

3 Likes