Let's go indoors, it's snowing outside!

now that I am pumping cold air into the room at a very slow rate I had to raise them up^ to find The Sweet Spot in the temperature zone the light naturally warms it up in there and the small fan creates a disturbance mixing the two. Lucky for me the little fan in the window has a thermostat on it, landed at 81 *F. Side note the 5 gal bucket underneath was hot water,dissipated by the bubble wrap now on my little table. as to NOT Cook The Root zone. it worked perfectly!

5 Likes

As I suspected the coast of Maine Stonington blend is a little light on the nutrients I’d like to bump up the nitrogen just a bit so I got some of this today. From my local Greenhouse which now has a small Supply of weed nutrients. Also picked up some cloth burner pots

2 Likes

We have some branching starting at day 11 time to start watching the nodes so I can top correctly

4 Likes

I thought this was hilarious, must be from maine :thumbsup:

i dont work for anyone just found the seeds! !! HMMM should i?

2 Likes

So Today i noticed the leaves of 4-5 plants were curled up, a sure sign of heat stress, i addressed the problems by making sure my temps were right.raising my light a few inches ( to let em chill out for 2 days) upping humidity 20% for now. Today’s watering gets 1/2 tsp /1gal. of seaweed fert. to keep my soil moving along. had this bottle for 6-7 yrs. should be still guud…??? :skull_crossbones:

3 Likes

I found this article to back me up!
When growing cannabis, it’s best to try to keep things at a comfortable room temperature at all times for optimal growth. If it’s too hot for you, it’s probably too hot for your plants.

Keep roots cool!

If you can keep your roots cool, it will help your plant deal with heat affecting the top of the plant. If there’s some way to protect the roots from heat, do it!

Organic Liquid Sea Kelp Extract can help cannabis plants recover from heat stress, extreme environmental conditions, and may even help plants be protected for future heat waves

When cannabis plants are recovering from heat shock, some growers recommend using seaweed kelp extract (often available as a convenient liquid fertilizer) to help plants recover from the stress and possible even protect plants from heat stress in the future.
I am feeding my soil here not the plant, gonna look into getting more silica in there aswell :money_mouth:

1 Like

You should try Dynasty seeds. I don’t work for anyone either, in this business anyway.

99%

0-0-1 plant food can’t go wrong.:cucumber:

1 Like

Love them, been around 4-eva! Always had top genetics from them, DNA aswell

This is two hours after I applied the seaweed fert. Sorry I forgot to take pictures this morning but I was freaking out and had other things to do on my way to work but here they are!!@

you can see the curling top pic. middle

2 Likes

I mentioned earlier I’m going to be culliing the heard, shooting for 6 total. I had one plant that the seed shell did not pop off until I manually did it that is the one in the smaller of the pots. I have the new Organic Roots uplift grow fertilizer so I double dosed that little plant to test out its strength. I didn’t want to waste this soil so I repotted it in that small pot and when I did I applied a full half a teaspoon or fertilizer as top dress and then watered. That was 2 days ago it does not look burnt but you can see the wrinkling in the leaves which is the start of over-fertilization

3 Likes

i’ve never heard seaweed for heat stress, learn something new every day!

1 Like

Just a lil foliar spray and a light soil douching, wait 2 days ( as long as you diddn’t FRY them) and should be back to norml

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with kelp. :thumbsup:

yes i should really get some for the garden, hear lots of good things about plants loving it

2 Likes

It’s an accumulator plant, so it has lots of micro nutrients, hormones, growth regulators, etc… my plants love it when they get a kelp tea.

1 Like

The lens to my camera on my phone broke today. but ill still get pics, ill use the wifes if needed :slight_smile:
Rollin wit da Punches DayByDay, may we never again smoke Da Hay.

its a local favorite called Charlies Angels, bread by some good folks in Northern Vermont.

1 Like

Quick morning update. These girls seem to like whatever I am doing.

6 Likes