Let's have another round....testing etc

such a great idea with a couple mothers…steady supply of decent bud plus a few seeds on the side just to keep the hunt up.

4 Likes

Indeed they are. Ladybugs are a good choice but I think any one predator is not going to do it. Ideally once a month a different one would be introduced I suspect.

The long dry months and indoor cabinets give the pests a chance to multiply unimpeded. Need a regular IPM strategy/plan

7 Likes

Hell it was Fry-day and wth so …there was the last of this jar over a month on the cure
it was BlackDak #1 x CherryQueen @lefthandseeds

MMMMmm Fluffy!!

Decided to ‘Remo’ roll this one.

And BD1xCQ has seeded via the SLxGojiQM male. Guess I can run that and outcross to BX but the ‘mom’ isn’t happy about the stalled development and is throwing 3 and 1’s

6 Likes

Hell yeah ! Those buds look beautiful! I finally thru a nice looking cut(BD x CQ) into flower a few days back , would love to hear about the smoke/high
And your cross sounds a like a world of trichs! Am excited to see what shows up brother!
I’d say enjoy,but you already got that worked out ! Peace and Respect

4 Likes

Looks awesome man! Great looking bud. Nice grow and nice genetics from left hand!

2 Likes

Holy Punch this stuff ages well! Real nice flower to leaf, productivity, flavor and potency. Can’t ask for much more. Thanks! @Meesh for the introduction

9 Likes

Chopped SLxGojiQM #2 (10-D) this am

Got 4 Lucky Charms fems from @MoTR above ground now and 3 Master Kush from bagseed.

BDxCQ clones still okay so gonna start flowering the big one soon as I get the plucked one dry. Two of these show roots.

Trimmed a week ago. Looking a bit perkier now.

Pics …put them in front of a fan for a bit. Getting too tall too fast. MK left Luck Charms in the middle 4 down, 4 up.

5 Likes

potted that up all nice and was trimming off the dead leaf that was yellowed… cut it right in half. Guess I need my eyes checked again. Almost threw the bitty thing away… instead I put it in a shot glass and let it try to root again.

some things are just meant to be.

9 Likes

10-D above finally getting it’s stride

BD1xCQ #5 by @lefthandseeds in veg

9 Likes