Let's have another round....testing etc

@lefthandseeds yeah I am going to wish I had taken a cut of that one. I am planning a reveg Gonna cut it off about a foot high and try to reveg those bottom nugs I think

1 Like

New batch of MC 833 ppm - 107 ppm for pH’d water ~725 ppm MC

above is LD3xPTK but forgot the others were due today
@lefthandseeds so here is the rest
BD1xCQ 5

Holding the fans out of the way here

Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice

and the Wicked Widow

7 Likes

Ooh I know it bro I up potted mine slightly for a little extra weight. Any tips would be cool. Common sense but the little extras help nail it.:blush:

Now I cant wait for my lights to come on for pics hehe. :call_me_hand::heart:

2 Likes

Tips?! lmao Really? Man you gots lots more than me on this, don’t ask noobs like me for tips lol Go chat up Reikox or Sebring or ,oh wait you already are…you need to be giving me tips. LOL but thanks for the compliment :wink:

1 Like

LD3xPTK is at about 6 weeks now. 2 more weeks?

Ho;y Punch

Black Dak1 x Cherry Queen also at 6 weeks of flowering

The Wicked Widow clone hermied on me. It had signs of stress still in the leaf structure and continued to leaf drop even as it has flowered. I did take two clones and gave one away from that clone. Now both of the daughter clones were quite healthy and had no leaf or stem problems. Should I worry that they might hermie?

Stuck the last one in to find out.

Have 3 cuts of it in water.

9 Likes

Looks more like three from my seat. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Great plants! You’re cranking out some nice herbs there.

I sampled some BlackDak x Black Afghani that I cut early due to nanners. It was really good. I think you’re going to like these.

Live long and prosper. :vulcan:

6 Likes

@Reikox that plant certainly does look as though it is going to take that long to finish properly. It is showing a bit of fade though and it makes me never want to top another plant

OTOH BD1xCQ 5 is finishing fast. All the pistils have turned orange for the most part and though it is still taking up water/nutrients it is not swelling like the other.

@Meesh the Holy Punch is putting out. I did expect more stretch. The apex cut from this plant is under the lights and I will take a few clones from it later.

And a Wicked Widow

10 Likes

BD1xCQ @8 weeks of 12/12 got the chop. Using a couple of different lighting sources in the following

I thought I could have taken it about 5 days ago but the added days did give some time for the calyxes to swell and glad of the extra time now and likely later.

I was surprised the stem was not hollow though

LD3xPTK is at least another week to go I think

Wicked Widow in the back and Holy Punch in the foreground

I have tasted the LDxPTK. A single branch was flopping about a week ago and got cut and dried. It was very smooth but I don’t want to talk any flavors yet.

The BD1xCQ I am really looking forward to sampling soon.

12 Likes

I did not expect to see a solid stem. Thanks for the observation! I think that traces all the way back to the Dakini.

3 Likes

I did not expect it either and it was why noted. Perhaps this might explain the low stretch? But the Cherry Queen has come thru nicely. The frost is awesome and the buds dense.

4 Likes

Chopped LD3xPTK at 63 days. Probably could have gone 70

BlackDakxCherryQueen is curing up in some beautiful spears and mellowing out nicely. The raw edge of vicks seems to recede as it cures and the cherry is more pleasant. The taste lingers oily on the tongue is not unpleasant. The high is a body high that creeps up and then you have awakened from an unintended hour long nap.

Holy Punch apex clone and the flowering rest of the plant. Another plant that seems to make spears.

12 Likes

Game on @Olbrannon! That is a stellar grow. I love the purple contrast with those frosty white buds.

:joy: brought to you by blackdak and friends. It’s so stoney, I love it.

7 Likes

DCxJS culled today and applied Diatomaceous Earth. Ugly thrips? showing in the above photo. 2 days ago I cold water washed and fan dried it but an exam with a loupe shows them still present. Plant removed and isolated. Examining the remainder carefully. May just chop the buggy one and compost it or turn it into butter.

4 Likes

Washed and dried the Wicked Widow and Holy Punch plants then again and then coated them with DE after dry and next day. Looking good so far. Have 6 of the 10-D Show Lotus and the unknown (Goji QM) mother up about 4 days.

I’ll get some pics up soon and some smoke reports. I wanted to include input from a couple different taste buds so delaying the report a bit.

5 Likes

Ah that sucks you had to cull one man, is the DE working pretty decent?

I’m having the same problem with thrips in my veg cabinet. It sucks… they are taking over pretty good.

1 Like

Murder Death Kill… BDPTK

9 Likes

She looks tasty :yum:

How many days left on that one you thinking?

2 Likes

I’m not sure I pollinated it so I’m letting the seeds mature but I’m ready for that shit to come down right now probably just a couple weeks. I can’t take it no more I need some new grass. :blush::+1::trophy:

4 Likes

Hope you enjoy that Holy Punch. It is a nice performer and I really dig her high. Surprisingly one of my faves I harvested.
So far she is looking pretty nice! Hopefully you got the thrips under control. Bugs are the worst! The freaking arch nemesis of growers everywhere. Ugh

3 Likes