Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Oh no @Floyd Kesyotes!!!

The graveyard a few streets away from me is MASSIVE and has a river running through it so I will sometimes see Scaryotes but thankfully only big predators I’ve seen in the back yard are Red Tail Hawks and Foxes. :+1:

That’s a really healthy lookin’ Kesyote though! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Dude, that is in Port Credit just off off Lakeshore Rd. People everywhere.

1 Like

OH! That’s both so much worse and so much better! Port Credit is MY FAVOURITE park of Mississauga! Every time I drive through it I think of it as “the Hamlet of Port Credit” due to how charming it is by comparison to the rest of Mississauga. :rofl:

1 Like

I lived in the Port Credit area for 12 years before I came here.
Traffic down there is crazy now days. I dont miss it. Lol

1 Like

Ha! Nice. From 1 lakefront to another!

I often was popping into Canadian Outdoor Equipment for some of their bespoke kit available. :+1:

1 Like

There are people constantly putting up signs in our neighborhood about lost cats. I mean its never ending. I have a pretty good idea where they’re getting lost to. And if it wasn’t for their kids, I’d put up STOP FEEDING THE COYOTES signs.

6 Likes

An hour north of our land in CR

79f95a77af2d602cc2966233cf89e01f9301a78f_2_476x500 3aa15b736601ddbb1fd8bb2b1976b9b5c0c279e0_2_453x500

18 Likes

Again in Costa Rica, I snapped this in the front yard of our airbnb in the mountains above Dominical

13 Likes

11 Likes

Niiiice! Santa Rosa?

Only cat I’ve seen there in the wild was a marguay.

1 Like

That’s cool. I’ve got some toucan photos, and lots of the aracari…the smaller ones.

1 Like

Parque Nacional Marino Las Baulas, Roca Bruja :ocean:

2 Likes

whale tail park?

1 Like

That’s further south @CanuckistanPete , Parque Nacional Marino Ballena beautiful spot

1 Like

Wow, Langosta…wouldn’t expect one there…but that’s wildlife.

1 Like

Playa Langosta? It’s actually about an hour north of there, basically bordering the Nicaraguan border.

Oh…I googled the park and it showed it near Playa Langosta. So just north of Santa Rosa? I know theres apparently a lot of jaguars in there…gone there a few times hoping to see one.

1 Like

A visitor preening itself in my yard. Took one after I banged on the window, shot though window, . Then got my telephoto lens out, ignored my tapping on the window. Opened it a crack and it bounced off.

18 Likes

Think he’s following these…

12 Likes

Thinking more my deck bunny who’s entrance is about 8 feet away. I will have to check on it when it gets warmer.

Seems my fox is a night owl. It came back after running off.

12 Likes