Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Bastards. There’s a postmaster somewhere growing all the best herb and shrooms and all that good stuff.

I was able to pull a few seeds, I’m going to test out a few for viability. They look like tiny marigold seeds. I’ll keep you posted, and I’m also reaching out to some friends that grow weird stuff like this.

1 Like

:hugs:

I had a weird dream(they all are) that there was one of these that showed up at a dog park :laughing: & I was hurrying away with my dogs (to hell with everyone else I guess :sweat_smile: ) & then woke up.

Then I see the same bear on the front of OG today.

@Purple-N-Hairy is a were-bear. thought everyone should know. :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

20 Likes

Hide the childrens’ eyes!

15 Likes

About Passion Fruit, don’t let anyone tell you they can’t grow up in my neck of the woods. Mine would take over the place if I let them.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

She has three fawns hiding back in the woods. Our cat loves to watch her (and the squirrels).

23 Likes

Little wabbits everywhere.

20 Likes

Built this friendly skink a little rock hide.
It loves parking there chilling out in the sun.

19 Likes

@Floyd

that’s a really neat picture.

6 Likes

Yep, they can be invasive, we have one trying to rip the shutters off one of the front windows but they are beautiful and if you can get them to fruit they’re delicious

I love how they grow to rub pollen on the bees backs

All my favorite plants are weeds lol

18 Likes

this dude is pissed every time I see him, and vice versa, I think we have developed a friendship.

22 Likes

Thanks, lot of these herons here.

3 Likes

14 Likes

19 Likes

Croc sitting on the bank of the canal.

20 Likes

Nope nope nope… nope…

4 Likes

23 Likes

My first attempt at getting a hummingbird pic with the new phone. I’ll use my digital camera the next time and hope for better results…

17 Likes

fucking crayfish, they sure can pinch.

1 Like