Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Ok then, I guess the one I posted you figure is a female then, it was large.Happy I learned about them. Thanks so much, @MoBilly for

1 Like

@Hashpants i never seen a bear alive and I live in Canada. I seen dead ones. Is that in your back yard? Scary but cool.
I live near Toronto that’s why I never seen one alive. :grin: Sorry I lied I seen them in the dump eating birthday cake one time up north. But that’s not wild. And of course eating trash. That was not good either.
:peace_symbol::lobster:

2 Likes

Fl. Key Deer…
… I forgot its name. I think it’s a wheel bug i think might be wrong

20 Likes

That’s on my family property, there are lots of them here. Rattlesnakes too!

4 Likes

We have rattle snakes here in Ontario. But they are endangered. Never seen one but I thought I may have. But never had a book to look at fast enough. Long before phones in your pocket.

3 Likes

its black fight back right?

Yes , that’s the saying. I had a Bear hunting trip with a guide service in Maine.They had tracked and recovered over 1000 bears and had never been harmed. They had been charged and bluffed and had run ins with wounded bears for 20 years. None had ever been injured though. The real threat to them were Moose. A Moose had its way with thier truck front the week before I got there.It looked like it had been in a car accident. No one here considers black bears a threat.

5 Likes

man that sounds great you all live in such nice places!!

maine is well known for fishing and hunting,at least i think so! :rofl: :rofl:

the adventures you talk about is something i could never exp in germany :rofl:

pure envy!

5 Likes

First person to guess where I’m at gets a free pack of Bog Bubble (open pollination)

One guess per person. So it doesn’t get out of control

14 Likes

Your in Louisiana.

3 Likes

Close, but no cigar @Tejas

3 Likes

Pennsylvania… there’s been a few spotted up here in a river.

5 Likes

Getting colder @GCBudz

Crazy they’re that far north

2 Likes

Guessing by gator population alone and leaving out LA since it was a guess already, either Florida or Texas as number 2 and 3 in population of alligators. I’ll go with Texas, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Texas is a wrong answer unfortunately @Habitt

1 Like

South Carolina

2 Likes

South Carolina is wrong @FirstCavApache64

1 Like

Gotta be Mickeys home state then. Somebody should grab this quick, it’s BOG!!

2 Likes

North Carolina

2 Likes

Not north carolina @Hashpants

1 Like