Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Florida? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

5 Likes

Bout time someone hit the nail on the head!!!

@Habitt had a 50/50 shot

Shoot me a pm @George

Sorry in advanced for this mods

4 Likes

I’ve seen too many TV series :grin:, thanks for the offer but send them to @Habitt, I’m on the other side of the pond … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

I’ve already got some BOG bubble from @Cyr_grow so send them to @GCBudz. :peace_symbol:

Also, no regrets. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol i think everyone who guessed except for @Hashpants has a pack

Double it and give it to the next person :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well hell, send them to @Hashpants. Whoever doesn’t have them should get them! :+1:

3 Likes

If second guesses are allowed this is a win win … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Another cool insect I have no idea the name of?
But a cool looking one in my opinion!
In south western Ontario Canada.
Soon all the insects here are going to freeze if they don’t get moving south soon. :canada:
And there are of course the ones here that can also take the deep freeze as well.
:peace_symbol::lobster:

13 Likes

@Crawfish
image Tiger cranefly
It’s commonly known as mosquito hawks or skeeter-eaters though they do not actually prey on adult mosquitos or other insects.
The larva can be very bad on your lawn. They eat the roots of the grass… They look like little (1/2 - 1") worm-like creatures (green, white or brown). Not good.

13 Likes

@MoBilly thanks fir the info. You know a lot about insects. I like that, thanks so much and I guess I know what to look for in the grass as well.

1 Like

Actually @Crawfish , I knew what this one was but the first had me stumped. I did an image search to find that one. I have a huge thirst for knowledge. Nature is one thing that holds my fascination. I consider anything that causes me to research a gift. lol

1 Like

Well we have something in common, aside from OG of course!:grin: @MoBilly

1 Like

@MoBilly look at the colours on this one?
I see this one all the time? I also believe they suck juice from my plants. I kill them when I see them as they are easy to catch.
Cool looking and they are always in my backyard.
Be it good or bad? I guess that’s nature after all.
I am just part of it! At least that’s my ideas anyway. :laughing:

1 Like

Guess what I forgot to do? Put up the picture!!! @MoBilly
:joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Kill that twice

6 Likes

That’s a leaf hopper and they chew up your leaves. They’re pretty but not good in the garden.

2 Likes

Check out this fool. I hope he’s been making due without a full bird feeder over the past few days. :joy:

My neighbor told me he was kicked up in his garage chillin in his chair.

18 Likes

what a trickster! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

25 Likes

One of my favorite creatures right here!

2 Likes