Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

21 Likes

What are they? Very cute little birdies!

3 Likes

Rainbow Lorikeets they have been turning up nearly every morning for the last 3 or 4 years.

6 Likes

Sqwaaaak…pretty bird

Spotted this walking stick this morning. I wasn’t shure what I was looking at at first

12 Likes

15 Likes

24 Likes

My dogs chased him up there this morning.

20 Likes

16 Likes

A frequent night trooper … :snail:

21 Likes

The low light level and Humidity this morning messed up my camera. At first I did not know the lens had fogged up from the humidity.

Lucy the deer comes to my door early in the morning to get her corn if I am late.

14 Likes

This was from thanksgiving a few years ago after my parents had renovated the kitchen. New convection oven vent was blowing towards the woods while cooking the turkey and look who decided to show up

21 Likes

It looks like Lucy has a pretty nice life there. :heart:

5 Likes

Alvin just hanging out on the fence

Mr. Cottontail, who I think might have a death wish because he hangs out on a street with six hound dogs and beagles, two of which reside at my house and claim that yard as their own.

16 Likes

Pure Michigan

24 Likes

no way. hares are cool as hell. you should read the redwall series of books. it’s about animals in a medieval setting. the hares are based on ww2 fighter pilots. the mice are the heros though, they run the abbey. if you like books of a fantasy sort i recommend them. about 30 i think.

the warriors series is pretty cool if you like cats.

1 Like

@sfzombie13 man, I haven’t thought about the Redwall series in years! That was a HUGE part of middle school for me. I remember being so excited every time I’d find a new one at Barnes and Noble since they were being released at the time. There’s probably a dozen still sitting on the bookcase in my old bedroom at my parents’ house. Was it Martin The Warrior? I really should revisit them.

1 Like

mathias. i didn’t find them until we deployed after 9/11. i was 31 and in a special forces unit. read the warriors series first. it’s about cats. how can you see a rabbit and not hear that cockney accent?

3 Likes

14 Likes

Almost stepped on it

14 Likes

Oh he’ll no

1 Like