Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

A decoy? Do you guys hunt flamingos to eat em??

1 Like

Its a lawn decoration, my friend mows grass and i "complained " of shoddy service, so i got the plastic Flamingo. :laughing:

6 Likes

They scratch the cars up really bad. They roost in the trees and scream, im talking they can put a rooster to shame! Not to mention the shit everywhere. Hershey kiss shape.

6 Likes

…yea,their screaming realy suck. some farmers around had them,when i was a kid.
but their tail-feathers makes some great flies for trout fishing…if you´re able to bind em…my uncle did back then

6 Likes

Peacocks are cool but noisy. I was doing some work at some ranch in the country and the neighbor had em.
They would scream, I would signal back wih a whistle, rinse, repeat all day for a couple of weeks. Glad I got to go home everyday.
Hummers have been here all summer.

This is Cartman. obese lil guy drinks so much juice he passed out and fell yesterday. This morning hes standing gaurd and chasing the others off.

11 Likes

sitting on a variegated Pine Tar Kush

7 Likes

I’m gonna get this fat bitch

9 Likes

Can i pet the dawg

9 Likes

That’s a BIIIG girl

1 Like

A pair of Massasauga rattlers on my brothers property…my SIL took the photos

P8020232
P8020245

15 Likes

rare find for us here high banks of lake Erie you can find them we used to grab them as kids as everyone knew there were no poisonous snakes up here we thought they were bluffing. they used to have a bounty on them for finding them MNR them and blue racer’s they used to have wanted posters at the park gate to Rondeau Park

4 Likes

Sadly probably already dead as i found him but didn’t see them in years here and never this big before.

11 Likes

I get them in my pond. Whenever I happen to pick one up in a net when clearing out the leaves, I take them to the lake down the street. More predators there, but also more potential mates and food. So I’m doing my part to replace the one that lost its life in your picture!

3 Likes

Staring contest, lol. I wish the last one was in focus

Golden eye

13 Likes

I don’t have a picture but I just carefully backed out of my crawl space, it seems a skunk is in my crawl space. I heard something, I have plants outside so naturally I ran out with a flashlight, I heard a noise again, aimed the flashlight under the deck and heard clawing up a hole in a shitty part of my foundation wall, old wood, anyways, I go into the crawl space noticed a mild skunky smell, my flashlight hit on some eyes nervously looking at me, saw the white stripe and thought Oh no and backed out. This is going to be my life now.

7 Likes

I was enjoying a little Puff last nite in a very quiet spot, and I heard a few squeaks and ugly noises, which scared the shit out of me.

Then I realized it was 3 teenage Raccoons that needed to get past me… I backed off and let them walk along the lattice fence and move-on

Those are my smoke signals

9 Likes

Fenton!

5 Likes

This guy flew into my house without me seeing him. Noticed him sleeping in my living room later in the day. I netted him and put him in a tree outside.

9 Likes

Cool man what part of the world?

Ontario Canada :canada:

2 Likes