Let's See The Wild Animals In Your Yard

Wow, that’s AWESOME! Probably my favorite pics in this thread so far. Thanks for sharing (and to your mom, too!)!

2 Likes

Wow such a great pic, that’s so cool thanks for sharing :purple_heart:

1 Like

Was able to get a cpl pics of this hawk, I just happened to be walking out right as he landed on the house

15 Likes

Behold a vicious three-headed rabbit born with only one head!

Don’t forget this tulip bulb ravishing monster known in Spanish as “Ardilla”.

This avian nightmare is still soaked in red from his last kill.

18 Likes

Lol, this little one just stopped and stared at us for 10 min. Guess he was curious what the strange animals were.

14 Likes

I gotta agree with @Purple-N-Hairy .
This is an absolutely awesome couple of pics. It has to be one of the top three IMO.

4 Likes

Careful @DougDawson that little fucker might be considering your face meat as it’s next meal!

4 Likes

Lol, could be. Was just weird, it ran over and than just stood there staring for almost 10 min. Guess we were it’s version of a zoo. Sure doesn’t look under fed.

4 Likes

IMG_20220709_142424884

My landscaping crew, hard at work. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Found this baby falcon the other day. Somehow had hopped over from its nest two yards over.

18 Likes

Yeah me and them striped bastards haven’t got a good history. If I could kill them all I would. :v:

4 Likes

…they´re under protection/conservation over here .it´s 5000-10000€ to kill em or destroy their nests without any reason.

5 Likes

Caught this beauty yesterday

13 Likes

Hanging out at the feeder yesterday morn…

12 Likes

Saw this beauty yesterday it’s like 4 feet tall
Amazing what we see here

Sorry it’s not too clear it wouldn’t let me get too close

I was about 2 feet away from it when I turned the corner and surprise me and it both lol

16 Likes

Beautiful egret. All over down here. They catch lizzards on the bushes. I’ve even seen one that waits at traffic lights and pulls bugs off the front of cars when they stop at the light.

They love to eat my Koi out of the pond.

3 Likes

Toad peed in my 4 year olds hands, lol. Truly magical moment.

15 Likes

This one was in the pool skimmer. Had the whole pool to itself!

Relocated to the back yard!

16 Likes

Big ol snapper just cruising the river behind our place

14 Likes

We used to catch them as kids and sell them to a French restaurant or eat them ourselves - of course this was in the 60’s.l

2 Likes