Let's take a little vacation shall we

Yup, 2 Triangle Kush - CSI Humboldt and 2 Meatbreath - Thugpug. They came from Firecutz (@Neb) They go in the ground tomorrow :slight_smile:

20 Likes

This is shaping up to be the best vacation yet! Praying the weather is nice for you this time around brother. Hope there’s a rez on the way or close by you can hit up to fill gas for all the toys :grin: I went to grab smokes for my wife today and filled the tank lol.

7 Likes

Oh Canada :canada: y’all set the way for how legality should be done, I swear!

9 Likes

Man, I love that little red boat.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, I am a bit disappointed after such a hot streak to be looking at this.

At least it will be warm so I guess I can’t complain. Just sucks it’s been 30deg with full sun for weeks but that’s the way it goes. Nature knows I am going on holidays, lol.

The system has it’s flaws but does defiantly have it’s perks :slight_smile:

Thanks, she is a classic. Chrysler made a bunch of boats modeled after cars back in the late 60’s, early 70’s. I just wish I still had the Chrysler motor.

10 Likes

I will be heading to norther michigan to get away.
You look to be having way more fun.

I want to do the movies at the campsite myself.
Do you have many issues with the bugs?

The upholstery on the first boat looks original, is that true?
If so how the hell did ya manage that?

Oh, I would tell ya have a good time, but from the way you packed that seems inevitable…LOL

Be safe, be kind…just “B” for a bit too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, what is up in this pic?
Do ya keep a trailer submerged to keep the jet ski tied up?

6 Likes

Looks like you are very prepared as always. :peace_symbol:
Road trip!!

3 Likes

Hey man, yeah that the original upholstery from 1969. When you look at the pic you will see a track under the boat. There is an electric winch on the trailer that pulls it up onto the boathouse so it doesn’t get damaged by the sun.

No that’s not a trailer, it’s a jet ski holder. Put the ski on it and crank it up out of the water. I have 4 skis, not enough room to tie them all to the dock.

4 Likes

man, it keeps getting better and better! you live life proper. i’m curious about a few things now. one, what are you bringing along to smoke? two, what’re some of your all time favorite smokes to have the best of times? and what’s one piece of life advice so others can try to get to where you are?

it’s the holiday weekend and i cannot wait to vicariously have a kick ass time at the lake through your photos.

thanks @DougDawson!

4 Likes

Pictures of the whiskey or it didn’t happen.
:nerd_face:

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I brought Maui Waui, Grape Punch and Sour Bubble along with 3 grams of Bruce Banner live resin. These are 3 of my favorites.

As for life advice, brother I don’t know that I am qualified to be giving others life advice. Just be good to others as well as yourself and know that if you work hard no goal is unattainable.

9 Likes

Here is a pic so you know it happened @buzzmobile, lol.

17 Likes

The forecast might not be for lots of sun but it will be good fishing weather…I’m not sure if you fish…
Oh, and you need more Canadian whiskey! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

A bit windy today but lots of yard work to do. Winds gusting between 40 and 60 km/h. Today I will tackle the poor yard that has been neglected. Going to take a couple passes to be able to use the fire pit tonight.

13 Likes

If the weed grows anything like the grass you’re gonna have some trees! :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, yeah the land is pretty furtile up here. I just wish the wind would die down some. It’s knocking them clones around quite a but. Next year I book my holidays at a different time and than switch at last minute to throw a monkey wrench into Mother Nature’s plan. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Man, I am out of practice :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Well, that took a minute but I guess I still remember.

9 Likes

Now for the real test, do it with your eyes closed!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Between 2:47 and 2:54, impressive stuff. How’s your juggling?

5 Likes