Let's take a little vacation shall we

So all you Cannager lovers, try this one.

7 Likes

My juggling skills are non existent, lol

1 Like

Well got the back pretty much done, one atv fired up, trailer moved up to road and ready to get the rest of dinner ready. Wife sitting on the dock enjoying the view.

9 Likes

Ok, super done and time to start working on fire prep.

17 Likes

Best thing about vacation is the food, you are off to a nice start brother. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

badass meal you cooked up there! i like how you give the veggies attention too and they’re not just an afterthought. i’m surprised you don’t have any taters in there though!

it seems like the weather’s treating you pretty well for now, i see a lotta sunshine.

which maui waui is it you’re smoking on, i know there are a few different variations. there was a maui wowie cherry bomb circulating through overgrow not too long ago.

3 Likes

The meal looks fantastic Doug! Also, those plates give me happy nostalgia- my granny used to use those :heart::heart: They have a place in my heart. Looks like your trip is fannnntastic. Good vibes! :heart::man_dancing::rainbow:

1 Like

All done work for today, time for a concert. Too lazy to put up the big screen bit this will do.

14 Likes

Gotta give the veggies their due bud. Tomorrow will be potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

3 Likes

Thanks man, those plates were my grandparents. Only got 2 left but they are the ones I eat off. They give me a smile every time.

8 Likes

All you have to do is break out a kite. Wind will die.

2 Likes

Have a nice vacations, amazing countries where you still can have a camp fire, Portugal lost that 10 years ago, as well as 2 stroke outboards… I am a boat mechanic…if anyone need advice.

2 Likes

Gotta love long days full of chores. Gonna just put ass to chair today, lol.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-4

8 Likes

Hahhaa LOVE your packing job.

2 Likes

Mmmmmm, Brussels sprouts.

12 Likes

2 Likes

nice doug! it looks like you did the tatoes up as well with some cheese on top. i have a recipe for twice-baked potatoes that i picked up from a buddy of mine who used to work as a sous chef at a cajun restaurant. it’s pretty simple, which is good because otherwise i’d probably forget it, but every time i’ve made it, people have raved about them

i know brussel sprouts get a lotta hate, but i really like some good sauteed sprouts. i’m surprised you’ve added them though. maybe growers have a better appreciation of vegetables?

and now i realize i’m staring at another man’s plate of food (online no less) and swapping food talk. welcome to overgrow folks!

3 Likes

I am a veggies guy bud, gotta give them their place on ones plate.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying your vacation vicariously Doug, thx for sharing.

Down south in Charlestown we had deep fried Brussels with a Low Country boil spicing: Amazing! Never understood why these “Little Cabbages” get such a bad rep.

4 Likes

Got my 4 clones planted today, fingers crossed :slight_smile: They seem to have decent roots so I am hopeful.

17 Likes