Let's talk about clones floating in Europe!

Thanks for the welcoming

3 Likes

I guess you have some OGs in your area :grinning:

2 Likes

You mean overgrowers in Ruhrpott?

2 Likes

Jep :grin:

2 Likes

I dont have to much Kontakt to other growers …because of Security reasons…If i get cought IT would BE nice If it ist my own fault or mistake😅
But you are right…a Lot of growers around Here…but mostly for commercial reasons…Most of them dont really Love the plant Like they should
The Ruhrpott Cut i got from a turkish Dude somewhere around iserlohn.he grows Only this Cut for years. You can Take her after 7.5 weeks.
But i dont Like the high too much…once you smoke it thats it for the day …from the amnesias i Like the s5 high the Most …its giggly… Smiling…If you listen to Musik…man,you can feel the Musik in every inch of your Body…when the high is over ist over…No aftermath…no Feeling tired …Just beautyfull

9 Likes

Na, i just meant if you wanna trade - especially clones - it’s easier if they ain’t on the other side of the pond.

Amnesia is a german/dutch/uk thing. Here you get it nearly for free , in case somebody made the mistake to grow it for the market :grin:

I’ve never tried any S5 or Ruhrpott cut tho…

4 Likes

Ah ok…thats good…nice to hear.now that cannabis is almost legal it is no more a Problem to meet new people
For my preferences…s5 is the best Amnesia…but you cant argue over taste :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This Ruhrpott Cut i have is a very heavy high…when i was a kid WE used to buy Hash in frankfurt.they Had this one Hash called “Irie or Eier maroc” IT was shaped Like a piece of soap and was 250g. The high went into your Bones and Made you fill tired. I didnt even Like myself when i smoked IT.the Same with this Ruhrpott Cut. A Lot of people Like it.
But IT IS a heavy yielder so i so my playing around with IT and let her Take some Pollen some Times

6 Likes

Welcome to OG. I dont grow from clones, only from seed, but that Sweet Tooth must be sweet indeed :yum:

I ha tons of seeds though. In any case, you are very much welcome here :smiley:

2 Likes

I know you don’t like frenchies, but hey amnesia is french too. In fact that’s probably the most EU strain :smiley:

Welcome @Franky, and congrats for the legalisation. Hopefully it’s just a beginning on the path of overgrowing the world.

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcoming…from seed ist Always a gamble…never know what you get …and in Case there is a Keeper, its gone forever

2 Likes

Thank you funkyfunk…
For me ,i am Happy with legalisation Like it is,they dont even call it legalisation,they call it decriminalisation!!
But cannabis is Not prohibidet by law anymore starting from April. 3 plants is Not very much…but what are they gonna do If they Catch you growing 20 plants…No jail,that is important

2 Likes

I think in 2-3 years the rules will get more reasonable.
But i think it only can get funny.
Not being worried anymore having a few g’s in your pocket specifically our Bavarian buddys.
( did anything in berlin will change :rofl:)

4 Likes

I do clone, but only when I see a true keeper, which is like 5% of the time. This is not to say that I don´t grow good cannabis. I literally have never ever grown anything that was not worth it. My problem is space. Yes, space is an issue for me, for now. If you have the space, you are very lucky then. The wife hates to live in single family homes and loves the city. I have lost that battle in our younger years. Maybe I will win it in the coming decade :pray: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I used to live in Bavaria…my Brother is still there… Rocky Horror picture Show there …

5 Likes

I dont have to much space either …but i found my way to live with little mothers …

6 Likes

Hello folk’s, I’m nearly at the end of flower now so I’ve prepared a range of new seeds :pray:

Lost skunk F2, Coco kush x lemon ?
Blockbuster cheese
Grape Fog x lcg and
Coastal blueberry, I’ve only one coastal blueberry so I’m praying it’s a female.

Blueberry twist
it doesn’t have too long to go it’s around 75 days now.

Limon blanco V2, it’s got zero bag appeal and yeilds poorly but if
you like lemon it’s lovely.

I’ve another that looks cool and whatnot but it doesn’t have the same flavour as weird looking mutated sister.
31eef33218a96fda71bb78056a6fca6f3bfe8397_2_282x500
Who’d have guessed :blush:

10 Likes

Hi guys,

I found this thread and have read it from top to bottom multiple times :+1:
Being located in Germany changed a litle bit during the last couple of days :tada:
So it is time to step out of the shadow of prohibition. At least a litle bit.
I have a lot of tested and verified US-Cuts and will be taking cuttings over the weekend.
If anybody is up for trades just hit me up.
I’m mostly interested in healthy cuts of old heirloom strains. No Cookies :v:
:green_heart:

13 Likes

What do you have? I have permanent marker.

Slowly the permanent marker gets bigger and i took the first cuts.

So if anyone is interested

4 Likes

Thank you for the offer :+1:
Unfortunately I do have the Permanent Marker too.
Just dm me and we will figure something out :wink:

4 Likes