Let's talk aliens

You and the “community” seem to think us humans have everything figured out. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d say that as a species we aren’t even knowledgeable enough to know what we don’t know.

3 Likes

Seem.
That’s a passive word.
Bwahahaha

This is similar to the recent original Omen film. *Film spoilers alert… The premise of the film is that the Vatican had a girl with the mark of the devil and they were trying to breed the Antichrist. The reason was that society was deemed to be beyond repair, social media and modern lifestyle had turned people away from the church and therefore the Vatican intended to create the Antichrist to push people back towards the church by creating something to fear.

4 Likes

We did it to ourselves :see_no_evil:

That’s a hell of a plot (pun intended). Surely we can all agree that breeding antichrists in a no no, even as a hobby.

2 Likes

That was a piss poor response. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It occurs to me that AI should be a part of this discussion.

1 Like

Watch as I cower in fear at this ridiculous fiction.

1 Like

I totally need to binge this later with a box of blunts ^^

2 Likes

You all say you want to meet an alien but If I told you that I am an alien you would never even consider that I am telling the truth. That is why we dont talk to you Stuckups ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

@Magu = Alíen

3 Likes

I believe the Double slit experiment just shows the wave /particle duality of subatomic particles. Change from actual observation would be the Quantum Indeterminancy Principle.

7 Likes

I’m trying to wrap my head around his screen name. What wheel did he spin to land on “the symbolic protector of women in Chinese mythology”?

:rofl:

4 Likes

I consider myself a fairly intelligent guy but you guys are definitely a different level. So awesome to speak with people of intelligence but sometimes I am almost intimidated by the wisdom this group contains. Kudos. Guess Im gonna have to visit Quantum Physics now…not.

8 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short, Smooth.

“If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don’t understand quantum mechanics.”

Richard P. Feynman

11 Likes

I like to call @Hashpants Quarks for Brains

4 Likes

Better than….Shit for Brains

2 Likes

"Sir Eddington doesn’t really understand the Theory of Relativity . If he did , instead of going to Africa to prove it by observation. He would have went to bed like I did " - Einstein

10 Likes

The double slit experiment showed if you let the shine through the slits you get an interference pattern. Showing the wave nature of light. However, if you put detectors on those slits to find out which photon goes through which slot, the interference pattern disappears :eyes:

The delayed-choice quantum eraser update to the double slit experiment

shows if you entangle the particle and then extend the paths of one set of the entangled particles and do/don’t add detectors to the extended path; the particles you don’t know the paths of show an interference pattern. The particles you do know the paths of, don’t show the interference pattern even tho their counterpart was detected nanoseconds beforehand. Like it collapsed the wave backwards in time :eyes:

Makes ya think about that, “if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?”. Also, simulation theory :thinking:

9 Likes