Let's talk aliens

Any Photon detected would by default invoke the Quantum Indeterminancy Priciple. The act of observing changes the observed. Even when they fired one particle at a time the interference pattern remained. I was not aware of the newer one with detectors. I only grasped it as an expression of wave /particle duality in my limited exposure to it. Thanks for that.

7 Likes

Interesting explanation

1 Like

5 Likes

Magu = Hemp maiden
The Chinese Goddess of Cannabis. She is the anthropomorphic representation of the marijuana plant. She has been worshiped for about 10,000 to 12,000 years.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

@Foreigner . Why would you say that? :alien:

1 Like

Just a vibe. But your constant threats of taking over the universe don’t help.

3 Likes

This is the answer. It’s all fake, god is just a dev with his headphones on ignoring everyone.

3 Likes

Let me derail my own thread
This just cracks me up

4 Likes

Which one of them is named Chad?

3 Likes

If God really did incarnate here, we killed the developer :joy:
Or I guess, just his avatar :thinking: think I’d have my headphones on too :joy:

4 Likes

domesticated dog vs wolf
wolf understands nature, seasons, etc
domesticated dog wont understand nature, seasons etc

domesticated man vs wild man
wild men understand nature, seasons, etc
domesticated man works 12 months a year and needs to have vacations approved

we’ve lost our ability to perceive the information transferred to us
because we are domesticated men
the wild man, when they use those same substances, they see much more clearly than us

i hope this concept tickles your brain on how modern man has handicapped ourselves from our natural born abilities in an effort to polish ourselves. now we’ve lost touch with nature and barely understand it unless scientists cut a bunch of things open and study medicine etc. wild animals just already know which leaf to eat when they’re sick. no school, no doctor.

9 Likes

Well then call me Enkidu

3 Likes

Ooh that’s a whole rabbit hole in itself.

Most domesticated plants and animals have a fused chromosome… how that happens naturally multiple times to create a breeding population is beyond my scope, but :eyes:

Domesticated animals suffer from domestication syndrome, meaning they’re dumber and more docile than their natural non-fused chromosome counterpart.

Humans have a fused chromosome…

4 Likes

I’m not religious but doesn’t simulation theory require an intelligent designer?

2 Likes

This is a misconception, they learn through communal experiences and use cues to figure this stuff out. Instincts are lessons learned and passed on through generations.

9 Likes

My doctor is a baboon and he really knows his shit.

6 Likes

Could just be an AI?

1 Like

And don’t get me started on domesticating humans.

3 Likes

you’re right @JustANobody . you reminded me of a video where a mother chimp was teaching the baby chimp how to eat a specific leaf when sick, to fold and swallow not chew. as soon as the baby chimp chews the leaf, momma chimp smacks him upside his head and showed him again. lol

5 Likes

I would argue that this concept is a continuum. Some animals like turtles have pretty low sociability. Some bears keep their cubs around for 2 years to teach them survival skills.

2 Likes