Let's talk sock

missing socks is a marriage thing…now that I know I warn all the young guys about that hell.
:slight_smile:

and when you buy socks…buy all the same ones…thank me later

7 Likes

cellphones too

2 Likes

One way to combat sock puppet accounts is to dedicate a mod for only that purpose or for security of the site. He could go to those people that are compromising their own security or that of the site. Or use the tools outlined to detect sock puppets or those suspected of being one and follow up on it and bring it to the attention of other mods or Joe.
People could contact this person for these purposes.

Just a thought………

2 Likes

No your mom was the jealous type :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

What’s CMFV? :wink:

:robot:

3 Likes

Mine are all the same but different shades of grey. I’ve also been known to wear them inside out because I’m too lazy to fix them.

Some of these noob “I want seed only accounts” might be because they feel they don’t have anything interesting to say until they get seeds and start growing. But they are not socks.

I find a sock or two very amusing but mostly they are just vultures.

4 Likes

Classy Mother Fucking Valets. They park your car for you and are classy but they have some edge.

4 Likes

@Slick1 ain’t no sock! He’s a pair of see through leggings.

I could use a valet for my Rolls

3 Likes

Then you’re fishnets!

3 Likes

Oh good I serve a useful purpose in a survival situation :rofl:

4 Likes

Pegboy? :rofl:

4 Likes

When I asked you to peg my tent this is not what I had in mind

5 Likes

I think that’s why it might be important for people who do the giveaways to encourage them to post more before giving them seeds. If someone is just hanging out in the threads that give away seeds, then it shouldn’t be a biggie to say like “I’ve noticed you only post in these threads, I think you should participate more elsewhere”

Don’t be rude or condescending or anything obviously- but it seems like setting boundaries with users like that- takers- would help as mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

Oh, boy!
This is a big one.
I swear these folks get paid, I have never seen such dedication to trolling…LOL

2 Likes

When I was a bartender, of all the factors that determined what “type” of bar we were, or the notion of what was a “good” bar, or even how the evening went - one of the main determining factors was who was letting people in the door.

5 Likes

Is that why they never let me in?

4 Likes

They all pair up with any other… Just save the odd man out till you lose another, then pair it up again :wink:

2 Likes

Bingo ringo!

1 Like

I am fairly new here so please excuse my ignorance but I keep hearing let the mods know.

I have no idea who the mods are…

Is there a place we can go to find out who the mods are?

I mean, I have been here long enough to figure out who some are but if there a list of mods we should be PM’ing if we have “Credible Evidence” that a sock account is operating on the OG that would be great.

Just a thought! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yes I think you can tell or feel when something is not right so if you see something askew back away or say something to a moderator

2 Likes