Let's talk sock

Here ya go:

https://overgrow.com/g/moderators

5 Likes

Graciousā€¦!

1 Like

Bienvenidoā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

you make really good points especially that takers never set limits, that is for sure. I sometimes enjoy playing the games like trivia and cards here, guessing numbers has never been a strong point of mine but I actually did for the first time on 4/20. As to trivia I still bat 0. And for real like how many seeds could one need or want, I learn here there is always an angle with the grifters and sockers

3 Likes

I know what you mean. I can vouch for one person I traded with Sativakid have to check that he got some of that old seed sprouted.

1 Like

possible sock in the inbox,

weed senses are tingling

mod contacted

5 Likes

Does that make it an in-drawer?

2 Likes

some call it a sock box

3 Likes

No you didnā€™tā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Big thanks to @Cannasseur for helping to ferret out a new Sock.

The easiest way to assist OG in Sock seeking and the resultant appropriate banishment,
is to simply flag a post that seems to be a suspected Sock.

We appreciate your help tremendously.

14 Likes

Funny thing.
I was smokin and thinkin bout thisā€¦

If this was real life, meaning you could touch the person, you could inquire into a few things in casual conversation and watch their face.
The more you chat with someone, the more opportunity they have to make a mistake, forget what they already told you.

Essentially what I am saying isā€¦
If we all befriend these new accounts, get them chatting, the truth will come out.

Worse case is you make a real friend.

Also if they have many accounts it would be a ton of work to keep 3 or more conversations going at the same time.

As someone stated above, the writing style is easy to spot.
I am a good example of this. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Thanks @Calyxander , I see you all already got the one I was going to report yesterday, much appreciated. You guys rock, thanks for looking out.

5 Likes

Happy to help how /when Iā€™m able, glad to know the olā€™ radar is still tuned in

6 Likes

??? Who gets paid ??

2 Likes

Here is a good startā€¦

3 Likes

I fear we would be considered extremists

2 Likes

@Nagel420 - Aloha

I agree on most of us WANTING to share. :slight_smile: But with the whole world? Me personally no. :blush: I grew up on the internet. :male_detective: Thereā€™s a lot of bad out there & I lock my doors. :man_shrugging:

Giving away seeds to people here was one of my happiest & proudest achievements. I dig it.

But wave the ā€œfree stuffā€ sign around long enough & Iā€™m bound to get some bad karma for stupidity, it seems. :joy:

I truly hate arbitrary exclusivity in social organization, so it pains me to suggest the changes needed are just that,

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I agree. its a scary world these days. No reason you canā€™t be selective of who you share with. There are bad people everywhere, canā€™t let it stop you from living and enjoying the good peopleā€™s companyā€¦

5 Likes

I donā€™t get it.

Itā€™s not so hard to just say ā€œhi friends Iā€™m new and donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing and would really appreciate a leg up can you help me out?ā€

Please and thank you included goes a long way too.

I especially dislike when I see the same begathon wording in multiple threads at the same time.

Copy paste free shit

8 Likes

Or worse, a DM asking for seed from a newbieā€¦ā€¦ irks me to death!

6 Likes