Let's talk sock

As long as there is some kind of gain for them sock accounts will always be part of life. It’s just the way it is. At least none of them are claiming to be a Nigerian Prince, lol, well not yet anyway :wink:

7 Likes

I am a Nigerian prince, ship me 10 seeds and I will be able to grow with them and ship 10000 in return. Trust me bro.

4 Likes

Give Berzerk time, you never know.

4 Likes

Is Nigeria even a monarchy?

1 Like

It’s a republic now, wikipedia got my back

2 Likes

The Nigerian Governor General has a proposition for you…

I have no likes left :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh shit, I’ma bout to trade beans for presidency!

2 Likes

That’s how it’s been done all over the world for 1000 years.

1 Like

That’s the new in thing your cool all the young kids are mix and mismatching socks all my grand kids do it steady .

2 Likes

Straight up anarchy.

2 Likes

If lazy is cool then I’m the coolest person who has ever lived.

5 Likes

If being lazy is cool consider me Miles Davis!

5 Likes

What up DD, Einstein once said “the electronic age will be the downfall of mankind.” He ain’t wrong !!! This is just another example.

2 Likes

Hey Prince, send me $1000.00 US and I’ll send you seeds !! He,he,he !!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the $1000 is locked up in an account at the bank of seeds. If you send me seeds first I will be able to withdraw the money and surely reimburse you with a lifetime of wealth. :wink:

5 Likes

You seem like an honest person in need of help.
Where do i send the seeds?
I only have 5 left of my lifetime seedsavings but i know ill get more in return once you can unlock your bank of seeds account.

sending prayers :pray:

4 Likes

I have a hard enough time keeping track of one account like alone 2-3 haha. I’m not even sure how you guys/gals keep up with 75+ names and addresses during giveaways… maybe it’s cause I have bad eyes but my head hurts even thinking about organizing that and all the msgs. Shoutout to all the people that undertake such a task!

This may be the chemdog dry sift talking but the old school overgrower in me says we should be able to supply even the dishonest people with seeds in hopes that they see the error in their ways and contribute back to the community. Kill them with KINDness or something like that haha

I’d rather give two packs to someone who’s trying to hustle a little cash or grow them out than sitting in one of our vaults to never be ran again. I know ppl can take it to extremes but the people with zero conversations other than begging get found out pretty soon and if the account contributes enough to look like a genuine person then IMO they’ve earned that extra pack haha

Just a diff view from a very stoned man that should be transplanting seedlings and is probably not looking at all the negative side effects of such accounts on the community as a whole.

9 Likes

It’s noble how many have turned the other cheek. That’s a true measure of character.

rocky

I find it ironic more effort has been put into this thread than most socks dedicate to their entire profile(s). :rofl:

6 Likes