Let's talk sock

Yeah I agree. I find that invasive and rude.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s forbidden, just flag it and you will do a favor to the community, we donā€™t need people like that ā€¦ no|nullxnull

giphy|nullxnull

5 Likes

Wasup dudes , when we gonna have fun here? Sorry, some will get that and some wonā€™t but it made me laugh. I agree with @George and have mentioned it before. Please use the flag system. OG has a fantastic MOD team and they will take care of things if they are just informed. They canā€™t read every post but will certainly take action on one they missed if just tagged in. Confronting folks, while it can be satisfying, causes more harm than good to the Zen like calm we all enjoy here :v:

8 Likes

To be honest with you this is nothing new to me. I see it all the time. Especially with other grow sites it is the same people. Or you have someone just pop up right out of the blue with a comment. Attacking another person. Discord especially. Not with OG but with other discord channels. It makes me a little aggravated especially when weā€™re talking about stuff. Here those person comes along they donā€™t really have much to add to the community but constant cut downs. Or has an argument with something that was already said. I donā€™t go for it. Iā€™m starting to try to stay to my own page.

3 Likes

I had someone tell me to turn up my light. If they knew anything about the light they would know that it resets if you turn it up full blast. It really enraged me. Because I knew that they had no idea what they were talking about. And if they did they were trying to cause problems.

1 Like

Your light resets when you turn it up? Iā€™d like to hear more about this. If you care to share.

1 Like

Bp 4000 if you turn it up 560 W it will reset back to half power. Iā€™ve never turned it up that high. I run it at 390w. I never drop the light. I keep it fixed.

1 Like

Excuse me, does the driver happen to be fixed on top of the quantum board ?

I say this because I have seen LEDs of this type give this kind of problem because the driver on top of the board heats up too much, then it decreases the power, or the leds are flashing, or simply the reactor turns off and only works again when cooled.

2 Likes

That would make a lot of sense.

1 Like

whenever your wife gets in the same room, we can start.

ROFLMAO

7 Likes

LOL, she just went to bed, send seedsā€¦

9 Likes

at least they provide some entertainment SOME of the time. lol

4 Likes

Then why the coy wink over your shoulder?

3 Likes

That has been my outlook but then berserk pretends to rehab his image and I believe itā€¦despite knowing better. Just sucks because it makes us all more closed off and suspicious.

3 Likes

I agree, problem is there is no changing a dishonest person most of the time. If they are willing to lie and cheat people that is not likely to change, itā€™s part of a persons character. Itā€™s possible for some to change but very unlikely.

3 Likes

Back in 00-01 they got the Shark Tank started, as it was full of warring sock puppets.
They are one of the most useful tools of brand building! And brand longevity.
Oh so very very important, behind ever successful enterprise is an army of sock puppets.

1 Like

I stopped creating sock accounts when I realized I was arguing with myself.

7 Likes

Occasionally being taken advantage of is the cost of being open.

Itā€™s worth a burn once in awhile.

Dirty old socksā€¦

6 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™d rather bitch about the few times it may happen vs watch this site change because of them.

4 Likes

I always have my leg upā€¦lol

3 Likes