Let's talk thug pug genetics

Ummm…those are prices for discontinued stock. When they went on the market they were no higher priced than the Bodhi stock. Until it was gone.

2 Likes

Is this fella still active or is someone using his name?

It’s a scam!!!

1 Like

This is unicorn poop from him. Kept her around for a few years now. Crazy fire. Only popped 3 beans. 2 males and this gal. She’s been through all the stress tests and never hermied. Smells like gas and burnt rubber.

9 Likes

The website he posted is a scam website! Thug pug is legit not that website! Thug pug doesn’t sell directly. I got f**ked by that guy.
Edit. Beautiful plant

2 Likes

that website is a scam, his Instagram says so in his bio…

1 Like

Thank you for your comments. Apparently they are still out there scamming the naive. A friend asked and I don’t do insta or fb anymore or twit.

2 Likes

Well Grown Seeds is having a 50% off on Thug Pug Genetics. I have bought seeds from these people before and they load you down with freebies such has cherry tomato seeds, hot sauce, there own strain of freebies and breeder freebies if breeders send them.

1 Like

@Papalag , half wack lol 25/25

1 Like

I’m in lol

What s your fancy

I see too many pbj2.0 and meat :meat_on_bone:the afghan look good

1 Like

I was thinking pbj : )
That Afghan meat tho lol

2 Likes

Either one your call
I’m in lol you know me too well mate

2 Likes

Haha Pm sent : )

Thanks @SEMOActivist we appreciate the heads up
: )

3 Likes

Btw terpy seeds has 50 off as well fir pug gear and is listed as a vendor from his official instagram page https://terpyseeds.com/product-category/thug-pug/

Yeah that right my bad I’m half asleep that’s he’s freeborn ig lol let me go back asleep and try again

1 Like

You are welcome @ifish I post the good deals when I find them.

2 Likes

you do “roll” the dice when it comes to regs 1 better than none but generally one can figure 50% fems