Let's try this again

I know alot of people knock the cheap ph meters, but I was actually able to get this cheap one calibrated accurately

3 Likes

turns out the damn thing doesn’t really hold its calibration though. Not to worry though I’ve got plenty of buffer solution.

2 Likes

this ones funny looking.

2 Likes

The brown stuff on the lid is because I was stupid and thought it’d be a good idea to put fulvic acid and mykos in my buckets. It was not, giant fucking mess lol. Almost done changing my solution out though.

1 Like

Upped the cal nit by .5g due to nitrogen deficiency on a couple.

Treated for root rot yesterday, ones showing signs of P deficiency. Gg4s are all sprouted chocolopes still need to pop the seed shells off. Think i got the rona though so this whole thing might turn out to be a bust given my numerous comorbities. Shits got like a %10 mortality rate in type 1 diabetics.:confused:

2 Likes

I need to change my reseviors, but can hardly fucking move, fucking lymph node in my groin ballooned up like a tennis ball since last night. God i hope this shit doesn’t keep me from tending my plants

1 Like

God damn do a couple days of neglect take a toll in hydro. Might have to scrap this and try again when/if I recover.

1 Like

I have one survivor. It’s doing pretty well all things considered, on the bright side my electric bill will go down because I don’t need 3000w for 1 plant. I still feel like complete dog shit though.

3 Likes

You got one. It will get better. Blessings and thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

The instructions I got with Masterblend say 6.3g Masterblend, 6.3g CalNit and 3.15g Epsom per 10 liters. So the ratio you got 1:1:0.5 is correct. I’ve started my seedlings at 1200 EC at day 4 and was dealing with some Calcium issues in early veg. I fixed it with CalNit foliars but next time I’m gonna try full strength feed from the very beginning. It’s what Green Gene promotes on his channel (with Jack’s, but potato potato) but I wasn’t brave enough to try so far…

1 Like

I’m probably going to switch back to the foxfarm nutes next res change as I’ve still got a few bottles. I don’t really have the focus right now to have to tweak things with the dry nutes and my ph pen is on the fritz (ff solution at full strength comes out at 6.0 flat)

2 Likes

Do what you need to do man, good luck, I hope you feel better soon and your garden thrives.

1 Like

Jeez man. Thats not good. Hope you pull thru. I know about comorbidities my wife is on Oxygen 24-7. Plus diabetic. She has pulmonary arterial hypertension. If she get the Kung-flu she is pretty much toast. We are signed up for the vaccine but there seems to be a shortage in Oklahoma. Hang in there.
I heard if you put your wifes panties over your face before going to bed, in the morning you wont worry about ailments very much. Aint tried it but I hear it works. Just trying to help.

1 Like

she’s liking the fox farm. Think I’m going to veg for another 2-4 weeks depending on how tall she gets(I’ve got a good bit of height to work with enough that I can let her reach 3-4ft in veg). I’ve fimmed twice including the side branches.

3 Likes

Lolipopped and defoliiated a bit, took 4 cuttings got them in rapid rooter plugs soaked in azos solution. I’m feeling significantly better so I think I can come back from this alright.

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better man. I woke up a few days ago with a bad body ache. I was also tired. I’m somewhat better, but it’s dragging on.

2 Likes

Leaves are bit droopy after defoliating and a 2 hour power outage(it’s cold). changed res yesterday. Still no roots in clones but it’s only been 2 days. I’m so tempted to switch over to flower now because I have no weed and hate buying it. She’s big enough and under enough light that I should pull close to a LB maybe a bit more.

Decisions, decisions. It’s nice when you get to the point you don’t have to buy weed, but it takes a minute. I don’t know about yielding a pound though bro. Those are high expectations.

I don’t normally even check for roots until day 8 or so.

I also hate the idea of flipping before I have rooted clones, but I did just that yesterday. I expect my cuttings to root in 7-10 days usually, any long and I start to worry.

1 Like