Let's try this again

Gonna give them about a week whatever happens happens.

1 Like

Ff trio full strength was overkill. Burned a bunch of leaf tips, signs of K excess ppm was like 2200 :grimacing::grimacing: flushed with RO water for 8ish hours back in masterblend/cal nit/epsom salt solution 2.4/2.4/1.2(gal) ph 5.8 ppm 429

1 Like

My poor baby. I’d say pray for her, but if god/gods exist I don’t fucking like them

2 Likes

Things are not going great. Ec 1.86 ph 5.9 some of the leaves seem to be perking up.

1 Like

Last time I made it through the whole grow with no issues save for some light burn wher the colas grew into my bulbs and one hermie. This time fuck, everything’s going wrong.

Don’t let it get you down man. Once you get things all dialed in, it will be easier. It just takes some practice.

1 Like

She’s not getting any better, cuts died. I’m not sure where I went wrong with this one. Can plants catch covid? because I’ve fixed everything Temps in the grow room range from 70 @ night to 80 in the daytime. Lights 24/7(not sure if this increases stress) other than that week of full strength ff trio (stupid stupid me) ppms have been under 800 ph has been stable 5.8-6.2. If my hair were longer I’d be pulling it out over this. If she dies I may switch back to tent grows because that’s the only real difference between this and my last grow.

1 Like

I wish I had more advice to give, but I’m no Hydro expert for sure. How well did you clean everything after last run? Bleach?

Do the roots look nice and white?

Got 2 feminized northern light seeds and 6 blueberry auto regs in cups germinating.(thanks @misterbee ) not giving up on my g13 yet, hope she comes back but now that I’ve got some faster genetics too I’m a bit less stressed about it all.

2 Likes

well good luck :slight_smile: and will be checking them out

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

1 Like

They’re looking a bit better after treatment with sterile ro water. Switched to a sterile res too. Got a whole other thread going in sick plants. Pretty sure the problem was pythium along with the nute burn from ff trio at this point as my resevior was way to warm and my roots were getting brown.

1 Like

I did ask you how the roots looked. I’m not expert, but I pick up some stuff.

I lurked on that thread :wink:

You’re doing well bud. This stuff takes practice. You’ll get it.

1 Like

She’s still not looking to great. Roots are improving a bit. Even if she doesn’t make it I’ve learned a whole lot and have a few beans to choose from. Might drop an s90 and hope for a female if it comes to that. Which reminds me I still need to get these other beans down to the post office😅