Lets try this another way big plants small pots

If you had to choose ICC or wedding cake on an island which one you gonna bring brudda?

I Just harvested wedding cake jbeezy last weekend, I get almost like a chocolatey smell from her. I was expecting it to smell more like the Mac with all her cakey goodness.

I have ICC going in next round and she roots so fast even in a solo cup of water.

6 Likes

we need to get it to canada to someone who will actually share it like they say. those buds look like they can be used as marbles their so dense and colourful. almost makes me forget about apple fritter :stuck_out_tongue:

glad to see you give us an update stay cool out in that hot ass weather

9 Likes

I agree would love to run some of jets plants.

8 Likes

I donā€™t want to promise anything, but Iā€™m hoping to get you some of them sooner than later. :crossed_fingers: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

oh you have already tried brother. and i know you are down to help. but others just seem to take and then promised jet but dont send unless it benefits them. @ShiskaberrySavior has prob been waiting almost 18 months by now lol

7 Likes

what happened to top shelf , pull a douche maneuver ???

6 Likes

Wedding Cake

5 Likes

Your a good dude Andy !!!

5 Likes

TST dropped off. I donā€™t speculate about personal things! But, as it stands, that happened.

4 Likes

Now back to growing

Howā€™s the pack doing
Itā€™s cooled down a bit here itā€™s like 82 degrees
With a good wind going

A friend in az is at 115 degrees too hot for my blood

8 Likes

hes been super busy the times i asked so prob just bad timing id get same response he gots me when there ready. i felt like a bother asking every other month so i give up there.

but i know ill get them eventually from someone plenty of awesome ppl here. hows the pack

5 Likes

Iā€™m about to take cuts me know if Iā€™ve got it itā€™s yours

3 Likes

oof, sorry about dropping the bomb like that. I didnā€™t know the truth was at plutonium levels of hazard!

2 Likes

yā€™all ever watch a cat cover up his shit itā€™s pretty damn funny

seems that happens around here too

7 Likes

@Jetdro by mini octos are they the 3 gallon or you using the setup like firehead did?

3 Likes

using lil one gallon square pots from amazon

2 Likes

Do you have a link? I keep trying to find them and canā€™t. Also you making the fabric pots with the net cup out the bottom?

1 Like

they donā€™t have any more. I bought everyone that they had last year. Do not buy the little round ones. They suck.

1 Like

no, I just buy 2 gallon fabric pots. Theyā€™re cheap and they work well I like the AC infinity ones.

1 Like

Yeah the little round ones only hold 2 liters or so.

Holding out for a deal on the real octos :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes